Relive the glory days of the 70s! The FlyJSim B727 brings you back to the age of turbojets with three 727 simulations in one. This package is complete with study simulations of the B727-100, B727-200ADV and B727F aircraft. The B727 was built to allow for Jet aircraft in smaller airports that were formally exclusively for propellor aircraft. Intended for Short to medium flights, the B727 is perfect for a transcontinental flight or even a short hop down to the next airport. The B727 was the only Tri-Jet built by Boeing and it was built for speed. For over a decade, more B727s were built than any other aircraft on earth. Now is your time to join the ranks by becoming a 727 Captain.
in this 727 package you have the choice between three different navigation systems: (There is a easy option in the menu to select your system of choice)
- 3D X-FMC - For modern FMC Navigation
- 3D CIVA - The original inertial Navigation system installed on many 727 and early airliners (optional)
- Standard VOR-NDB Navigation
Three variants of the 727 are included:
- 727-100 - Airliner short version, 727-200Adv - Airliner Long version, 727-200F - Freighter
- Detailed exterior model which comes with details textures and a full set of animated surfaces
- Detailed 3D cockpit with hundreds of animations, high-res textures, and the best night lighting in any cockpit currently in X-Plane
- Simulation of all major systems including:
- Detailed Electric system: Electrical, Bleed air, Air conditioning, Pressurization
- Fuel Pumps and fuel heating/icing
- Hydraulic systems, including A and B adn the standby (C) System
- Functioning WX radar with built-in TCAS
- Sperry SP-150 Block V autopilot and a full flight director system
- Engine fire suppression system
- Anti Ice System
- Radio stack including Com 1/2 Nav 1/2 and ADF 1/2 and a complete Audio Selection Panel
Comprehensive Menu system:
- Weight and Balance Manager
- allows you to change the weights for PAX, Cargo and fuel, with dynamic effect on CG
- Vcard popup showing dynamic Vspeeds for landing and takeoff
- Options menu popup
- allows you to select the navigation system that works for you and other display options
- Pushback manager
- comprehensive pushback system with both manual and automatic modes. A ghost of the 727 now shows where your aircraft will be after pushback. you and other display options
- Maintenance Menu
- optional persistent maintenance and failure system. No more will you be flying a brand new aircraft each flight. Instead each flight will wear out your engine, apu, or airframe. Your flying technique will now have a direct bearing on failures and maintenance.
- Checklist and notes
- a 32-page fully customizable window that includes checklists and an overview of the aircraft. Have something you need to reference in the flight? Add it into the notes page!
- Study sim Flight Model:
- With over 500 hours of internal testing, you can be sure that the 727 series has a quality flight model. You can operate the 727 from startup to shutdown just like a real 727 captain, making this model the only study sim of a 727 in X-Plane.
Professional Sound System:
- Professional sounds recorded by Turbine Sound Studios
- DreamEngine Sounds with proper Doppler and sound position effects
- Includes switches and knobs sounds
Note to previous FlyJsim 727 owners: You can upgrade to v2 for $10 if you bought the 727 series v1, or for $25 if you bought a single 727 v1. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to get your discount code. Please include you original order number.