The A350XWB is a new generation of long-range twin-engine airliner. The A350 incorporates all the latest technology available with composite materials, high tech systems and a revolutionary design.
This model by Flight Factor is just as revolutionary for the flight sim market and X-Plane 10 with an unprecedented level of details and simulated systems. Thanks to its intuitive interface it can also be used by advanced and new users alike.
Superb 3D Modeling
- Complete Virtual cockpit in high-resolution
- Fully animated in and out -High-Resolution Textures
- Ground equipment support including stairs, loaders, passenger buses, GPUs etc.
- 3D people inside and outside the plane - Nicely modeled cabin
- Scroll wheel support for switch manipulation
- Fully customized aircraft systems: electric, hydraulic, air conditioning, ADIRU
- Fully customized ECAM monitoring system with all screens and functions included
- Fully functional airbus style alert system with multiple status and procedural lists
- Fully functional interactive airbus electronic checklist system
- Airbus A350/A380 unique interfaces with dozens of screens and hundreds of function
- Fully customized and unique MFD (multifunctional display) system with most of flight planning pages implemented in a new graphical interface, as well as FCU and radio backups just like on the real plane
- Full OIS screen system with options, ground equipment control, passenger and cargo loading, and even a full user's manual inside the plane.
- Old style MCDU and fully functional aux instruments as backup
- Custom failures
Advanced Fly-by-Wire and Flight systems
- Full FBW with Highly realistic implementation of the Airbus normal laws by QPAC -the most realistic fly-by-wire implementation for desktop flight simulation.
- Basic SID/STAR implementation using X-plane fms-files that you can create yourself and share with the community.
- "What you see is what you fly" flight path indication on the ND (i.e. curved trajectories with the turn radius properly computed based on speed and angular turn distance.)
- Implementation of all Airbus AP modes, except some non-precision approach modes (Selected and managed modes, speed constraints respected, "at or below" constraints in phase climb, "at or above" constraints in phase descent.)
- Full PFD and ND displays with fully independent display and different data sources for the captain and copilot displays.
- Independent autopilots
Custom 3D Sounds
- Custom 3D stereo engine sound system
- Hundreds of system and in-cockpit sounds
- Interactive flight attendant helper
Seven Liveries included in the package
- Airbus Carbon, Air France, Airbus House colors, Qatar, Lufthansa, United Airlines