The Airport Dusseldorf by the German Airports team is now available.
EDDL Düsseldorf is the third largest airport in Germany. With two parallel runways is the largest and primary airport for the Rhine-Ruhr metropolitan region - the largest metropolitan region in Germany. With 107 aircraft parking positions available it also is equipped to handle the Airbus A380. Germany´s top carriers Lufthansa and Air Berlin use this airport as one of their hubs.
The airport Dusseldorf comes as an absolute realistic 3D model for X-Plane 10 in its actual real world state. Based on an aerial image from 2012 it contains all buildings and objects. It also incorporates the new taxiway layout. All textures come in high resolution.
More pictures here
- Highly detailed representation of the airport Dusseldorf International including all buildings and structures
- Photo-realistic textures on buildings, vehicles, etc.
- New aerial image
- High resolution apron, taxiway and runway textures
- New taxiway signs layout from July 2012
- Detailed grass textures as well as 3D grass on the whole airport
- All buildings of the Airport City
- New office complex at the Wanheimer Str.
- Compatible with standard-AI traffic of X-Plane 10
- Manual in English and German
- Up to date charts