The Antares 20E is a modern high-performance open class glider. It is a self-launching motor glider with a 42-kW electric motor and lithium-ion batteries.
It can climb up to 10 000 ft on a single battery charge, without any loss of power with altitude.
Vne 150kts. At typical take-off weights, max climb rate is 750ft/min.
- New PBR textures for X-Plane 11 (Dynamic reflections)
- Textures in Ultra-High Definition (4K) with Normal Maps.
- Fully functional Virtual 3D cockpit
- Fully animated : mast, engine, window, canopy, gear, pilot, all levers, switches.
- Panoramic windshield with reflections
- Many custom sounds : air flow, electric engine, canopy, window, flaps, ground roll, voice, etc...
- Liveries by XFlyer : Nine high-resolution paint schemes
- SASL enhanced
Superb Wing Flex
- Smooth animation of the wings for realistic look and feel
- Main screen LX aerobask included GNS and McCready function (within X-Plane limitations)
- Total Energy instrument with artificial horizon, vario sound and voice module
- Indicator for ballast quantity (integrated in EFIS)
- EIS : manage electrical system
- Radio COM & Transponder
- Designed for high-altitude flights
- Includes oxygen bottle, manometer, oxygen mask and breathing sounds
- Flight Manuals in English and French
- Real documents