Version 1.7 (July 20th 2017)
- The package is hybrid XP10/11 - the files don't need to be replaced anymore.
- Added a full custom autothrottle sytem
- Fixed throttle reverse animation behaviour
- Climb speed now depending of CI and weight, min speed 320 max speed 340. Now you can set CI=40 and perform a proper flight envelop.
- The same for descending Speed
- CrossOver altitude now computed properly
- Terrain Map improved with better algorithm.
- Climb attitude behaviour below and above 10000 feet fixed and improved
- Fixed and improved flight dynamics.
- Fixed FMOD log messages.
- Improved external paints and normal files/pbr
- Fixed Cargo Doors opening time
Version 1.5.2 (March 30th 2017)
- Added X-Updater support - Run the X-updater to update your plane. The X-Updater file is inside your aircraft folder
- Fixed the APU not restarting.
- Fixed engines behavior after XP11 pb13
- Fixed some minor compatibility issue with XP11
Version 1.51 (December 29 2016)
Compatibility with XP 10.5.1 + and XP11 pb3
This version brings compatibility with XP11 latest public beta, some further texture improvements, as well as some additional features and fixes.
XP11 still being in beta, the current stable version is still XP10
- Cockpit textures completely redone, including ÃƒÂ¢€Ã…â€œbakingÃƒÂ¢€Ã‚Â
- Some model changes in cockpit to make it more accurate
- Eliminated ÃƒÂ¢€Ã…â€œcrawling antsÃƒÂ¢€Ã‚Â that were still visible on some systems
- Improved external model, notably the fuselage ÃƒÂ¢€Ã…â€œhumpÃƒÂ¢€Ã‚Â and the joint area between the fuselage and horizontal stabilizer - also with some added ÃƒÂ¢€Ã…â€œbakingÃƒÂ¢€Ã‚Â
- Added tail stand stanchion (Freighter only)
- Cockpit actuators and manipulators now redone so that the mouse wheel can be used to change values
- Also made certain cockpit switches adjustable that did not work previously to allow for cockpit flows and procedures (such as the IRS switches)
- Camera view inside the cockpit now allows for freer movement
- Fixed issue with brakes and auto brake.
- Fixed issue of speedbrakes retracting automatically after landing.
- Added the standby battery function
- Engine start time made more realistic
- Autopilot bank limited to 25 degrees in all regimes
- Improved VNAV performance, including climb behavior for smoother climbout
- Improved throttle transitions between autopilot modes
- Flight Director bars now limited to 8 degrees nose up on takeoff
FMC and Displays:
- Fixed issue where some SIDs, STARs and runways were missing
- Now SIDs and STARs can be selected with or without Transitions
- Fixed and improved SID and STAR drawing on the Navigation Display
- Improved EGPWS and Navigation Display of terrain to be more like the one in the real aircraft
- Improved fuel consumption calculation
- Fixed error in top of descent computations when selecting a STAR and/or Runway during flight
- Resolved issue of waypoints being superseded when entering them in the RTE page
- Behavior of slip/skid indicator on PFD has been improved
- Added some matte shine to display screens
Various internal changes to improve FPS, so most users should experience better performance.