Compatibility with XP 10.5.1 + and XP11 pb3
version brings compatibility with XP11 latest public beta, some further
texture improvements, as well as some additional features and fixes.
XP11 still being in beta, the current stable version is still XP10
- Cockpit textures completely redone, including baking
- Some model changes in cockpit to make it more accurate
- Eliminated 'crawling ants' that were still visible on some systems
- Improved external model, notably the fuselagehump and the joint
area between the fuselage and horizontal stabilizer - also with some
- Added tail stand stanchion (Freighter only)
- Cockpit actuators and manipulators now redone so that the mouse wheel can be used to change values
- Also made certain cockpit switches adjustable that did not work
previously to allow for cockpit flows and procedures (such as the IRS
- Camera view inside the cockpit now allows for freer movement
- Fixed issue with brakes and auto brake.
- Fixed issue of speedbrakes retracting automatically after landing.
- Added the standby battery function
- Engine start time made more realistic
- Autopilot bank limited to 25 degrees in all regimes
- Improved VNAV performance, including climb behavior for smoother climbout
- Improved throttle transitions between autopilot modes
- Flight Director bars now limited to 8 degrees nose up on takeoff
FMC and Displays:
- Fixed issue where some SIDs, STARs and runways were missing
- Now SIDs and STARs can be selected with or without Transitions
- Fixed and improved SID and STAR drawing on the Navigation Display
- Improved EGPWS and Navigation Display of terrain to be more like the one in the real aircraft
- Improved fuel consumption calculation
- Fixed error in top of descent computations when selecting a STAR and/or Runway during flight
- Resolved issue of waypoints being superseded when entering them in the RTE page
- Behavior of slip/skid indicator on PFD has been improved
- Added some matte shine to display screens
Various internal changes to improve FPS, so most users should experience better performance.