Version 1.8 (Nov 25th 2017)
No neeed to redownload the entore file, run the x-updater included in the aircraft folder for a smooth update.
- New Navigraph AIRAC dataset that will fix some problems related to SIDs, STARs and approach procedures that sometimes were not found when airports/runways changed in X-Plane. This new dataset also allows for a much faster load of airport information into the FMC. Keep in mind, this also changes the method by which future AIRAC databases will have to be updated for SSG 747-8 Series V1.8. Instructions are included with this update.
- Adjusted smoothness of the autopilot during turns using LNAV
- Adjusted autopilot parameters to address problem of oscillations with glideslope engaged
- Improved frame rates
- Fixed issue when entering certain airports such as KORD caused errors
- Fixed issue of “ghost” runway appearing in SID or STARs
- Improved “direct to” function in the FMC LEGS PAGE.
- Improved FMC handling of waypoints speed and altitude restrictions
- Now a TOGA at 50 feet above the ground should result in entering LNAV for the missed approach
- Improved takeoff abort behavior
- Improved fuel prediction versus real fuel consumption
- New SASL 2.5 plugin