Toronto Pearson Airport (CYYZ) is the largest and busiest airport in Canada. Toronto Pearson is also the 2nd-busiest airport by international passenger traffic in North America, the busiest being John F. Kennedy International Airport in New York City.
Accurate replica of Toronto International Airport, Pearson, in ultra-high definition:
- Precise modeling, from original references, photos and other studies.
- Customized lanes, decks and taxiways, with ambient occlusion included in the textures.
- Fingers Auto Gate with VGDS.
- Static objects, vehicles and aircraft are present in this work.
- Avenues and streets with personalized and standard vehicle traffic
- 2D Grass.
- Custom Airport Mesh and adjacent areas.
- Underground passages created with Mesh Remexe tool
- HDR lighting with custom night textures.
- Custom textures with ambient occlusion.
- Service of ground animating and traffic (default) of aircraft.
- Ground Traffic by Marginal
- Custom Approach Lights (ALS) systems.
- Included taxi routes for aircraft, "taxi route".
- Configured Ramp Start.
- De-ce system configured for some specific aircraft
- Winter texture (for the airport)
Included in the Package :
• CA-CYYZ-B- Toronto Pearson v1.0
• CA-CYYZ-C- Airport Traffic • CA-CYYZ-D- Toronto Mesh 1.0
• CA-CYYZ Pearson Winter Texture
• CA-CYYZ Toronto Autogen
• Airfield Cards - • Instruction Manual