The Chance Vought F4U Corsair is a piston engine fighter designed to operate from the decks of aircraft carriers in World War 2. Assigned primarily to the Pacific theater, the Corsair achieved an impressive 11:1 kill ratio against their Japanese adversaries.
In all, 12,571 Corsairs were built between 1940 and 1953, making the Corsair the longest produced piston-engined fighter in history. The aircraft's unique design and amazing record make it one of the most popular fighter aircraft of all time. Now you can own the legend on X-Plane 11.
- Detailed Virtual cockpit
- Detailed landing gear, working canopy
- Working guns and bombs.
- New, improved flight model & airfoils by X-Aerodynamics
- Folding wings
- 5 liveries (+ Red Bull)
- Optimized for X-plane 11.10+
3 Versions Included:
- ‘Fighter’ Corsair (Guns)
- ‘Attack’ Corsair 'Bombs' (Guns + Bombs)
- ‘Racer’ Corsair (Glossy Red Bull Livery, unarmed)