EPWA Warsaw Chopin Airport XP is a highly detailed scenery of EPWA Chopin airport in Warsaw, Poland.
Warsaw Chopin Airport (IATA: WAW, ICAO: EPWA) is an international airport located in Warsaw, Poland's capital. As Poland's largest (covering an impressive 834 hectares of land) and busiest airport, Warsaw Chopin handles just under 40% of the country's air passenger traffic. Warsaw Chopin handles approximately 300 scheduled flights daily and a rising number of charters (up to 34 operations per hour. The airport opened in 1934 and has been rebuilded many times in the history. Currently it features two crossing runways (2800m and 3690m), a number of hangars, a cargo terminal and a passenger terminal, completely rebuilt in 2008-2015.
- Highest level of accuracy in geographic positioning, modeling and texturing
- Up-to-date scenery with new terminals, taxiways and aprons
- Advanced internal modeling, custom animations, 3D animated people, static aircraft and much more
- AutoGate animated jetways with safedocks (VGDS)
- Fully compatible with Warsaw City XP (from v1.2)
- Custom navaids and XP-10 native HDR lights
- Product includes airport charts in PDF format