The E-195 is a medium range passenger jetliner designed and developed by Embraer of Brazil. It is the largest aircraft in the Embraer E-Jet family. It is an extended version of the Embraer E-190 aircraft.
X-Crafts‘ goal from the beginning was to create a great high quality add-on that would be very interesting for both, the hardcore simmers as well as new flightsim users out there!
The new improved version 2.0 is the most up to date X-Craft’s add-on bringing many new nice features and a great flying experience! Read the full description to see what’s new.
EMBRAER PACKAGE: You can now get both of X-Crafts E-Jets in a package for a special price! Click here to get them.
IMPORTANT: If you own a previous version of the E195 (ERJ 195 LR), you can get this new version for only 20 bucks! Please check your original E-195 invoice at the store to find the discount coupon.
- Accurate dimensions based on drawings and documentation provided by Embraer ©
- Windows, Mac and Linux compatible
- Compatible with X.Plane 10 and X-Plane 11*
- Custom TEKTON FMS© by Steve Wilson
- An awesome Reflections plugin that makes the airplane look amazing in both X-Plane 10 and X-Plane 11 (disabled by default, please read the instructions for installation)
- Custom improved pushback plugin with animated tug. A white silhouette will show the final position after the pushback!
- On-screen checklist plugin
- NEW Plugin menu for door control, ground objects or GPU
- Suitable for beginners - Just load and fly within seconds!
- Great for advanced users -Enjoy the complexity of the Custom FMS!\
- Mouse scroll wheel support
- This add-on comes with the NavDataPro dataset by Aerosoft
* An update will be provided when X-Plane 11 is officially released
- Both the custom and stock FMS are available on the pedestal or as popup panels
- More details about the TEKTON FMS© below
- Amazing 3D modeling of cockpit and cabin – now more than ever, I have spent months working on the cabin of the airplane!
- High resolution textures
- High resolution Embraer style PFD, MFD, EICAS displays
- Pop-up screens, pop-up radios and FMS panels
- MFD with 8 synoptic pages
- High resolution textures on panels - Text is crisp and clear with any rendering options
- Intuitive cockpit manipulation - I have always taken great care to make the cockpit as easy to use as possible. This means all clickable areas in the cockpit are very big so that you can easily click on any button, knob or lever in the cockpit
- Each switch, lever, knob, and handle is animated
- Detailed cockpit lighting - All cockpit lights are controllable
- Cargo area modeled
- HUD equipped in forward view
- 4K High resolution textures (fuselage 10000px/meter squared)
- Highly detailed landing gears, Flap and speedbrake mechanisms
- Realistic Wingflex animation
- Pilots in external view
- All doors are animated and can be controlled via the plugin menu
- 13 liveries are included in the package
- There are 2 additional official livery packages. All liveries can be downloaded here
- Compatible with UFMC
- Awesome exterior night lighting. You can operate any of the following lights: NAV, Strobe, Beacon, Left/Nose/Right landing lights, Side/Nose taxi lights, Inspection lights, Logo lights. All lights including Nav and Strobe lights cast light on the surroundings.
- Audible Alert System
- Set of custom sounds
TEKTON FMS© Features
Custom MCDU Interface
- SID, ROUTE and STAR waypoint lists are treated as separate editable items
- Color keyed data presentation
- Scratchpad data entry
- Interactive feedback
Direct Keyboard Entry (DKE)
Procedures Enhanced for V2.0:
- SIDS and STARS from X-Plane stock or third party custom data
- New: Altitude constraints for procedures
- New: Refined procedures leg routing
- New: More flexible STAR element selection
- New: Default visual departure and approach
- New : Edit and reload STAR while enroute while in autopilot
- Ability to easily edit SIDs, Routes, STARS and the loaded FLT PLAN
New AIRWAYS options
New Progress Monitoring on two new pages
New Performance Flight Planning:
- New PERF 1 page providing preflight and takeoff data
- New PERF 2 page allowing route fuel planning
- New PERF 3 page for approach data
New Audible Alert System
- New FMS reset function
- New: Simplified manual waypoint altitude entry
- File Load and Save for ROUTE waypoints
- New: FLT PLAN page now automatically advances with destination waypoint
- 8.33mhz tunable radios
- Comprehensive Status Page
- Easy to navigate paging system from a master index.
- The stock X-Plane MCDU is also provided as a backup for less experienced users.
IMPORTANT: It is still possible to use the basic X-Plane FMS aside from the custom one. You can switch between these two by clicking on the arrow button in the top left corner of the Pop-up FMS. 'Hardcore' simmers will be able to enjoy the custom FMS while the casual simmers can still use the default FMS.
The liveries included are: Lufthansa (default), Air Canada, AirDolomiti, Augsburg Airways, Austrian, Flybe, 4 versions of JetBlue, STAR ALLIANCE, Virgin Australia, Plain White. Paintkit available here
E-195 v2 Exterior Pictures --- Interior and Cockpit Pictures