EMBRAER E195 V2.1 RELEASE NOTES
• DIRECT fixed when MCDU is on FLT PLAN page.
• EXEC fixed on MCDU INDEX, PROGRESS 1 and FLT PLAN pages.
• Active FLT PLAN waypoint editing fixed.
• STAR reload enroute fixed.
• PROGRESS 1 page - TOD - top of descent distance redefined to accommodate a more conventional rule of 3's decent for commercial airliners: 3 miles for every 1000' between final cruise altitude and first STAR waypoint altitude. Up to the pilot to calculate speed and descent rate.
NOTE: You MUST perform a full PERF 2 setup in order to get an accurate TOD.
• DIRECT will now adjust TOD with this version. If you cut corners on the route, the descent distance calculation will backtrack from the end to the new waypoint you're flying towards. Obviously, it's possible to find yourself in a situation where you've cut off so much of the route that you end up with a zero TOD, but good aviating will tell you that's going to happen before you press DIRECT.
• Reselection of runway alone will now permit a STAR reload enroute, in case the destination runway does not have terminal procedures defined.
• Relocated fuel report file to the ERJ_Plugins directory. This is more for my debugging than anything else. It will have data if DEBUG is set to 1 in the configuration file, and nothing if set to 0.
• 833khz frequency validation fixed. Will now permit all valid 833khz COMM freqs.
• NO CHANGES to tabular fuel data. Fuel calcs are likely to be off, but hopefully not too bad.
• Fixed tug's inability to complete a pushback when the pivot heading crosses certain compass values.
• Added speed control function so that the pushback doesn't overspeed.
• Added subtle braking function once the pushback speed has reduced to .5 knots. This has greatly improved pushback termination. Pilots will still need to set the brakes before the tug unhooks, though.
• Revised parking silhouette visibility so that it is no longer possible to view a silhouette after pushback has been selected and initiated.
• Thrust optimized to more accurately match reality
• Vortex plates on engines retextured (you won't see any lines from the liveries on them anymore)
• Also fixed the problem where the ATHR wouldn't push the throttles far enough to maintain speed at high altitudes
• Slight changes and fixes to the cockpit model
• Pilots now have animated heads (based on yoke position)
• VOR needle color changed to magenta
• Noise above cockpit window fixed
• The artifitial horizon now looks more like the one on the real aircraft and is fixed
• The inability to disable AT after landing fixed
• Wing registration was blinking red with beacon
• NAV map only shows airports with paved runways
X-PLANE 11 SPECIFIC CHANGES:
• Generaly the whole plane has been updated to run smoothly on XP11
• Fuel flow optimized for XP11
• Idle ratios optimized for XP11
• Added the new FMS, you can now use either the Tekton or the new FMS available in XP11
• More metadata of the plane was filled out
• Added locations for the service vehicles
• The windows get darker by day
• Some parts that had flickering noise on them in XP11 fixed
• All normal maps were optimized for the new PBR graphics engine
• Autothrottle was going nuts in v2.0 in XP11. This is now fixed
• The "Next waypoint" section added back to the MFD NAV map
• Pop-up FMS knob was missing the middle select button
• "Hide reflections" function didn't hide also the side window reflections