Welcome To Final Frontier, Alaska
Here is your chance to explore Alaska. Final Frontier covers the South East Panhandle of Alaska - From Misty Fjords National Park in the south, to Skagway in the north. More than 120 airports and seaplane bases have been modeled including the 5 major airports served by Alaska Airlines mainline jet service. If you are a heavy metal airline type, a dedicated diehard bush pilot, or if you just want to spend a few hours exploring the great north, Final Frontier has exactly what you want. So....... dust off your sectional charts, pull up your “bush pants”, top off your fuel tank and and strap that plane to your butt. It’s time to take X-Plane to a new level.
One the best and most comprehensive scenery package available for X-Plane!
- All seaplane bases and bush ports are now properly aligned with the shorelines in X-Plane
- 120+ airports
- Seaplane bases
- Hours of entertainment
International Airports included
- PAJN - Juneau International
- PAKT - Ketchikan International
- PASI - Sitka Rocky Guiterrez Airport
- PAPG - Petersburg Airport
- PAWG - Wrangell Airport
All 5 airports are built using accurate photos, maps and plans.
Ground Traffic (by Marginal)
More Pictures here
- Live ground traffic included for Juneau, Sitka , Ketchikan - (Ground Traffic by Marginal)