A collection of liveries (does not include the plane) applicable to the VSkyLabs DC-3/C-47 add-on aircraft for X-Plane version 11, depicting twenty-seven liveries implemented by Buffalo Airways upon their fleet of eighteen different airframes ...including five "derelicts" sans scavenged parts.
1. Arctic Outpost Camps CF-VQV by McBryan Brothers Aviation 1980
2. Arctic Outpost Camps CF-VQV by Buffalo Airways 2008 (derelict)
3. Nunasi Central C-FYQG by Buffalo Airways 1996
4. Nunasi Central C-FYQG by Buffalo Airways 2010 (derelict)
5. Buffalo Airways C-FFAY (derelict)
6. Gateway Aviation CF-JWP by Buffalo Airways (derelict)
7. Buffalo Airways C-GWIR 1998
8. Buffalo Airways C-GWIR 2009
9. Buffalo Airways C-FROD (upon MSN 12307)
10. Buffalo Airways C-GWZS 1989
11. Buffalo Airways C-GWZS 1998
12. Buffalo Airways C-GWZS 2005
13. Buffalo Airways C-GWZS 2017
14. Buffalo Airways C-FDTH
15. Hay River Air Services C-FDTB
16. Buffalo Airways C-FCUE
17. Buffalo Airways C-FROD (upon MSN 13028)
18. Buffalo Airways C-FLFR 1996
19. Buffalo Airways C-FLFR 2002
20. Buffalo Airways C-GRTM
21. Buffalo Airways C-GPNR
22. Buffalo Airways C-GJKM 1989
23. Buffalo Airways C-GJKM 2008
24. Buffalo Airways C-GJKM 2017
25. Aviation Bore`al C-GCXD by Buffalo Airways (derelict)
26. Aviation Bore`al C-FQBC by Buffalo Airways
27. Buffalo Airways CF-FTR
* These textures are only for use with X-Plane version 11.
* Only the aircraft's exterior is being modified. Interior textures will remain the developer's default.
* Proprietary normal/bump maps are included.
* Exclusive night-time textures are also provided, with guidance on their activation.
* Installation instructions are provided by the included "_read me first" text file.
This add-on package contains the original artwork of Robert W. Heyen d/b/a SimSmith and it is not affiliated with or endorsed by Laminar Research, VSkyLabs or Buffalo Airways. Do not contact VSkyLabs or Laminar Research with questions regarding this SimSmith product. Support requests should be sent via e-mail to email@example.com.