Albuquerque International Sunport is the largest commercial airport in New Mexico, serving Albuquerque and Santa Fe.
Another hyper-detailed airport by Short Final Design (aka MisterX on the forums), author of KSLC-Salt Lake City Intl.
In addition to the airport itself, the scenery also includes orthoimagery for the area surrounding the city of Albuquerque. Enjoy a stunning approach when you fly along the Sandia Mountains or cross the mighty Rio Grande!
Highly detailed airport
- Highly accurate scenery for KABQ - Albuquerque International Sunport and Kirtland Air Force Base
- Accurate models for all terminals, hangars, and other buildings, with baked Ambient Occlusion
- Dynamic reflections on buildings (X-Plane 11 only)
- Custom high resolution ground textures
- HDR night lighting
Fully Animated Airport
- Animated airport vehicles using the GroundTraffic plugin by Jonathan Harris (marginal)
- Custom animated jetways and Docking Guidance System (DGS) (when using the AutoGate plugin)
- Randomly placed static aircraft, can be easily toggled off in the X-Plane settings
High Resolution Mesh Textures surrounding the Airport
- High resolution orthoimagery for the airport (15cm/px)
- Stunning photoscenery covering the Albuquerque area with NAIP imagery and 1/3 arc-second mesh, made by forkboy2
- Overlays based on HD Mesh V3 by alpilotx (used with permission)