Nice Cote d'Azur Airport (ICAO: LFMN) is an international airport located 5.9 km Southwest of Nice, France. It is the third busiest airport in France and serves as a focus city for Air France and an operating base for EasyJet. In 2013, it handled 11,554,195 passengers. The airport is the principal port of arrival for passengers to the Cote d'Azur.
Due to its proximity to the Principality of Monaco, it also serves as the city-state's airport, with helicopter service linking the principality and airport.Some airlines market Monaco as a destination via Nice Airport.[Wikipedia]
- New version with support for X-Plane 11 (X-Plane 10 still supported)
- Support for Autogate
- Windows and glass have reflection (XP11 only)
- Shading and occlusion (texture baking) effects on terminal and other airport buildings
- High resolution photo scenery near airport and city.
- All objects are manually placed.
- High resolution ground textures / Custom runway textures
- Runway reflection effect
- Custom apron lights
- High resolution building textures
- Optimized for excellent performance
- Animated custom ground vehicles
- X-Life traffic compatible