The Mooney M20 is a family of piston-powered, propeller-driven, general aviation aircraft, all featuring low wings and tricycle gear, manufactured by the Mooney International Corporation.
The M20 was the 20th design from Al Mooney, and his most successful. The series has been produced in many variations over the last 60 years, from the wooden-wing M20 and M20A models of 1955, to the M20V Acclaim Ultra that debuted in 2016. More than 11,000 aircraft in total have been produced.[Wikipedia]
The Ovation features a more powerful 280HP engine and a range of 1250nm.
- 4K Textures throughout
- Superb material shines and reflections (full PBR)
- Volumetric side view prop effect
- High quality 3D model and textures
- Fully optimized for X-Plane 11
- New: End-user configurability (via Manifest.json file)
- Custom sounds (FMOD)
- RealityXP GTN750 compatible
- Blank texture for creating your own designs
- Accurately reproduced flight characteristics
- FPS-optimized model
- VR Compatible
- uses the new SASL 3.0 for more features and better frame rates