According to a legend, the isle of Mykonos arose as Hercules encountered and defeated twelve giants which he then threw into the sea where they turned into stone. Mykonos is today one of the most popular Mediterranean islands, famous for its cosmopolitan character and culture. The scenery features the international Airport of Mykonos (LGMK) , which offers a spectacular approach over steeply rising terrain, bays and white beaches.
Mykonosâ€™ architecture is landmarked and unique with its look of white facades, blue windows and doors. There are also countless chapels scattered across the island, some are even located around the airport and one in particular is located inside the airport perimeter.
All important landmarks are realistically and accurately created. The town is a highly detailed scene with over one thousand hand-placed buildings and hundreds of trees to provide the characteristic look of Mykonos.
The entire island is covered with high resolution satellite imagery (0.5m/px) and custom autogen. Regardless of being an airliner, a helicopter or a private pilot, this scenery covers all aspects of flight simulation in a very detailed manner and holds many things to discover. Board the cockpit of a private jet or a helicopter after landing with an airliner and explore this magnificent scenery which was built to be a complete and high detailed image of the reality.
More Pictures here
- Highly detailed rendition of Mykonos International Airport (LGMK)
- Complete coverage of over 140kmÂ² with high resolution satellite imagery (0.5m/px)
- High resolution day and night scenery
- Complex terrain mesh
- Animated car traffic around the airport
- Complete reconstruction of airportâ€™s lighting equipment
- Realistic 3D grass and vegetation
- Complex reconstruction of the town with over 2,000 hand placed objects
- Animated ship traffic around the island
- Animated windmills
- Highly detailed manual (PDF)
- Compatible with X-Plane 10 HD Mesh Scenery V2
- HD and Ultra HD textures
- X-Plane 10 HDR lightning
- Custom ground textures with about 5cm/px (only airport area)