Features the best 3d model and textures you can find on X-Plane or any flight simulator!
The North American P-51 Mustang is the most recognizable fighter of the WWII era. The definitive version, the P-51D, was powered by the Packard V-1650-7, a license-built version of the Rolls-Royce Merlin 66 two-stage two-speed supercharged engine, and was armed with six .50 caliber (12.7 mm) M2/AN Browning machine guns (Source : Wikipedia).
An aviation-enthusiast favorite, the P-51 is still used today in many airshows and air races.
Superb Modeling and texturing
- Design by Khamsin Studio, known for its superior textures
- Accurate 3D visual model
- Normal and specular maps (for reflections)
- Ultra-High Resolution textures: 4K HD textures
- Fully detailed and animated 3D cockpit with 3D gauges
- Polygon optimized model, manipulators technology
- Night lights effects
Professionally tuned Flight Model
With a 12-cylinder 27L engine, the P51 is a very hard aircraft to model accurately in X-Plane. This aircraft was modeled with the help of X-Aerodynamics
- Flight model X-Aerodynamics (C. Garner)
- Tuned to fly and behave as close to specs as possible
- Perfect for dog fights with your friends
Dynamic Pop-up Menus
- MAN - Manual
- CHK - Checklist
- COM - Communications (Radio)
- W&F - Weights and Fuel
- INF - Information
Four HD liveries included
- Metallic grey
- Big Beautiful Doll
Fifty+ Liveries available online !