The PA-22 Tri-Pacer is four-place, strut braced, high-wing light aircraft that were built by Piper Aircraft in the post-World War II period. Most were built during the 1950s and 1960s.
The Tri-Pacer is a solid, easy-to-fly airplane with a 160 hp engine. Its light weight makes it a great aircraft for short fields operations.
- Custom 3D sounds
- X-Plane 11 and X-Plane 10.50 compatible
- GoodWay Compatible
- Superb material shines and reflections (full PBR textures for superb reflections in X-Plane 11)
- Volumetric side view prop effect
- High quality 3D model and textures
- Blank texture for creating your own designs
- Accurately reproduced flight characteristics
- FPS-optimized model - 64-bit