AeroSphere’s Piper PA44-180T Turbocharged Seminole was designed after the 1980’s model equipped with three bladed propellers.
The panel and interior were designed after the same era with modern avionics that is commonplace among Pipers. With turbocharged carbureted engines, the Seminole can now go upstairs while producing rated horse power to a critical altitude of 12,000’ with ceilings up to 20,000’. With the added power, the Seminole’s max takeoff weight went from 3,800lbs to 3,925lbs. This twin features two counter-rotating engines rated at 180hp at 2,575 RPM with fully feathering propellers.
- 4 HD (4096 x 4096) liveries with a plain white texture that can be used for custom paint schemes.
- Test flown by a Piper Seminole pilot for accurate flight characteristics.
- Steam gauge classic general aviation panel with required instruments for IFR.
- Garmin 530 & 430
- All gauges are 3D
- Detailed flight model and interactive 3D virtual cockpit with animated knobs, buttons etc. cabin door, storm window and rear baggage compartment door.
- Toggle button to remove/display yoke
- Compatible with HDR and normal lighting effects
- Many textures taken from the actual aircraft