Panel Builder is an add-on Instrument package that allows the creation of custom Instrument Panels The instruments can be run on the same computer as the flight simulator, or on a networked additional computer. For Panel Builder to run on the same computer, a powerful processor (Intel i7) and a high end graphics card have to be available.
Most instruments contain a configuration option that is accessible via a settings menu option. This is used for setting ranges and/or color bars on the instrument. This enables using the same instrument for a slow piston powered airplane or a high performance turbine powered airplane. Product Highlights
- Fixed Wing and Helicopter Instruments
- Suitable for all single and multi engine aircraft types
- Covers Piston and Turbine Engines
- Design an unlimited number of panels
- A Background Image can be assigned to each panel
- Multi-Screen support
- Over 100 Instruments included
- Instruments are configurable for different aircraft performance data
- Instruments are scalable to fit all sizes of monitors
- Dials and buttons on instruments are functional!
- Build Pilot and Co-pilot Panels
- Includes X-Plane 9 & 10 Interfaces (32 & 64bit)
- Complete! Nothing else to buy.
- See the list of all instruments supported
Flight Simulator Supported
- Microsoft Windows Vista (or greater), Windows 7 preferred
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 Extended
- X-Plane 10 and X-Plane 9 (32 & 64bit)