Version 2.0 Change Log (October 1st 2016)
NEW FEATURES (Apply to Classic and Original Versions):
- Compatible with X-Plane 10.50 or newer ONLY!
- All instrument panel knobs now support mouse scroll-wheel manipulation
- Radio audio volumes now controlled separately – COM1, COM2, NAV1 and NAV2 volume knobs control their respective audio volumes. The Audio Panel volume knob controls ADF, DME and MRKR volumes.
- New on-screen situation-aware warnings – including “Open Throttle 1/2” During Engine Start,” “Adjust Mixture,” “Close and Latch Passenger Door,” “Remove Wheel Chocks,” “Left Fuel Tank Low,” and “Right Fuel Tank Low”
- Improved custom sounds with new external engine/prop sounds and simulated Doppler effect
BUG FIXES (Apply to Classic and Original Versions):
- Static propeller now rotates properly during engine start regardless of the computer speed
- Instrument lights brightness can be changed using the rheostat located at upper right on OBS #1
- User Sound Settings in X-Plane menu are now preserved when airplane is unloaded.