- Wing Span: 35.3'
- Height: 6.7'
- Length: 22.5'
- Takeoff run with flaps: 200'
- Takeoff over 50 ft. barrier: 500'
- Best rate of climb: 75 MPH
- Rate of climb: 960 ft/min
- Service ceiling: 19,000 ft
- Top speed: 130 MPH
- Cruising speed: 75% Power 115 MPH
- Cruising range: 75% Power 460 Mi
- Fuel consumption: 75% Power 9 GPH
- Stalling speed with flaps: 43 MPH
- Landing roll: 350'
- Engine: Lycoming O-320 150 HP at 2700 RPM
- Fuel: 36 Gal
- Gross Weight: 1750 lbs
- Empty Weight: 930 lbs
- Useful Load: 820 lbs
- Detailed virtual cockpit with smooth scrolling or use as switch viewing
- Custom instrument panels with easy to read instruments
- Many animated parts
- Pilot figure
- Many detail parts
- Built with real plans from the ground up
- Real pilot tested and approved
- Easy to customize instrument panel
- Easy to make your own liveries
- Choice of 4 separate aircraft
- Choice of 10 liveries
- Custom engine sound
Notes: The virtual cockpit is lower in polygon usage to insure good frame rates and still contains nice detail. The aircraft is enhanced to function in both switched interior viewing mode and virtual cockpit mode. If using in switch mode you will need to scroll using the arrow keys on the keyboard or assign joystick buttons to scroll up and down the instrument panel. The instrument panels are designed for easy reading of instruments.
The values found flying in the sim should compare within 5% tolerance of real values.