SBDN Presidente Prudente
airport is a general aviation airport located in the South of Brazil.
This scene is extremely detailed and includes:
- Accurate replica of the real SBDN fully rendered with ambient occlusion.
- Runways and taxiways modeled according to the Brazilian asphalt.
- Many Animated objects, vehicles, people, aircraft
- Using Ground Traffic by Marginal
- Many statics objects and aircraft.
- 3D grass based of the type of the Royal Airport lawn.
- Land meshes published in the Airport area with elevations of the runway 12/30.
- Many custom and high-definition 3D objects
- Day and night lightning- HDR effects.
- Orthophoto of the airport area
- Just like in real life, the runway is inspected by an official car twice per day: 10am and 8pm
Original airport design by Richard G Nunes