Eulogio Sánchez Airport ( SCTB), also known as Tobalaba Airport, is located east of Santiago, Chile. It is the main aerodrome for public use in the Metropolitan Region, intended for civil aviation.
The scenery offers an adequate amount of parking spots covering the entire airport, giving the user a wide range of possibilities to start or end the flight.
Over 45 buildings are included with their respective heliports. Among them:
The Great Tower of Santiago, also known as Costanera Center, Goverment palace La Moneda,CTC Tower, Titanium Tower, Entel Tower, National Estadium and more.
These buildings are ideal for VFR flights as they can be used as visual reference points.
- Extremely detailed and realistic recreation the real Airport
- Over 100 Hangars, Highly detailed
- Modeling of the Control Tower interior
- Custom runways and Taxiways(Reflex normal map)
- Custom taxilines, borderlines and many custom signs
- Custom Textures based inphotographic and Ambient occlusion
- HDR lighting with custom night textures
- Animated helicopters(Chilean police)
- Walking people
- Customized forest and vegetation 3D(Grass,Palms,plants)
- Custom surrounding areas
- Customized modelsfor traffic vehicles to region
- Static objects, vehicles and aircraft
- Night texture and HDR lighting
- Santiago City Over 50 surrounding landmarks. For example
- Costanera Center (Highest building in South America)
- Goverment palace La Moneda
- CTC Tower,Titanium Tower,Entel Towwer, National Estadium etc
- More than 20 heliports (tower,hospital,clinic and more)
- Located in the same city of SCEL (our other scenery)
- Animated cable car (San Cristobal)
- Animated Cableway (San Cristobal)