Baku XP features a detailed representation of UBBB Heydar Aliyev airport, Baku city with hundreds of landmarks, all Azeri airports enhanced and the whole-country optional photoreal ground. This product is compatible with X-Plane.
Heydar Aliyev International Airport (IATA: GYD, ICAO: UBBB) (former Bina International Airport) is the main international airport in Azerbaijan located 20 km (12 mi) northeast of the capital Baku. The airport is the home of Azerbaijan Airlines, the national flag carrier. It is the busiest airport in Azerbaijan and of the Caucasus.
- Extremely detailed model of UBBB Heydar Aliyev International Airport in Baku
- UBBB with 3D people, high quality static aircraft, up-to-date airport layout
- Advanced interior modeling (Terminal 1, tower, Silkway hangar) with native HDR lights
- Baku city with hundreds of custom-made landmarks with night textures
- 8m/pix optional photoreal coverage (with mesh) for the whole country of Azerbaijan (~80.000km²) plus ~8000km² of Iran, ~7000km² of Armenia, ~6000km² of Georgia and ~11.000km² of Russia (we followed mountain ranges and other geographical features rather than political borders)
- Lite models of Lenkoran, Ganja, Nakhchivan, Qabala, Zaqatala and Zabrat
- Custom-made UBBB airport charts included