The Aeropro Eurofox is a Slovak-built two-seat light high-winged aircraft. The Aeropro company was formed in 1990, in Slovakia. Two versions of the EuroFOX have been produced; Tricycle and Tail-dragger configurations. Both versions features an enclosed cabin with two-side-by-side seats and folding wings.
In the USA and Canada, the EuroFOX is marketed by Aerotrek, and it's two versions (Tricycle, Tail-dragger) are named A240 (Tricycle) and A220 (Tail-dragger). Both versions are offered with the 80 hp Rotax 912UL and the 100 hp Rotax 912ULS engines.
- EuroFOX-3K: Tri gear version. Sold in North America as the Aerotrek A240.
- EuroFOX-2K: Tailwheel version. Sold in North America as the Aerotrek A220.
Note: The VSKYLABS Aeropro Eurofox package is including both the A240 and A220 versions, and a third, modified A220 version for STOL operations, which is equipped also with Tundra tires.
Thorough instructions, project evolution and design details are available in the project’s page at the VSKYLABS portal.
- Two packages included: X-Plane 11 + X-Plane 10.51.
- Three aircraft included: A240, A220, A220 STOL.
- The unique Flaps behavior of the EuroFOX was tuned into the flight dynamics model.
- IAS gauge can be toggled between Mph/Kph during flight (click-on-glass).
- FPS friendly.
- GNS G530.
- Designed to utilize the “out of the box” features of X-Plane.
- Accurate flight dynamics model and handling characteristics.
- Highly responsive support system/forum.
- The VSKYLABS EuroFOX is a project under constant development. All updates are free.