An Experimental Ultralight Bush-Plane Prototype.
This project's objective was to create a microlight/ultralight style of an aircraft with 'Bush-Plane' capabilities. 'Bush-Plane', by definition, is an aircraft used to provide passenger and freight services to remote and usually undeveloped areas, where ground transportation doesn't exist (or rarely exist). Such airplanes are also usually used for search and rescue operations in remote, hard-to-get areas.
Thorough instructions, project evolution and design details are available in the project’s page at the VSKYLABS portal.
- Two packages included: X-Plane 11 + X-Plane 10.51.
- Highly interactive aircraft.
- Wing tips skids for tight ground operations.
- GNS530 is included.
- Highly responsive support system/forum.
- This is a project which is under constant development. All updates are free.