Version v4.2 (January 14th 2018)
- VR compatibility update:
- Both Yokes, all levers, knobs, switches, handles are defined for VR operations.
- Simultaneous (dual) and differential, throttle operations: control EACH or both throttle levers with a single VR controller.
- Fixed G1000 fine altitude selection fixed.
- Flight Dynamics Model:
- VFE maximum flaps extended speed fixed for T.O. position.
- Performance - landing gears drag refined.
- Ground handling refinements - nose wheel steering setup fine tuned.
- FMOD sound pack added:
- FMOD sound pack was added (the FMOD sound pack is an ongoing project).
Update log for v4.1: Nov 22 2017)
This is an Autopilot update release, both for the G1000 variant, and the Analog variant which is featuring an S-TEC type of autopilot:
New display screen which is presenting also the VS values in VS mode.
Fix to Autopilot Master switch in the cockpit. The switch is now capable of disconnecting the autopilot servos in parallel to the S-TEC panel operation.
Note: because X-Plane "awakes" with a certain default values for the Autopilot system, it is impossible to operate this switch before selecting one of the modes in the S-TEC panel. This issue will be solved in the near future, as this model will feature a dedicated fix for this issue.
Autopilot "envelop" opened up to support all of the LR G1000 autopilot modes and implementations.
Flight Level Change (FLC) mode is now working as it should be.
Version v4.0 - Major update release: (Nov 7th 2017)
New aircraft included:
Additional G1000 variant of the P2006T.
Fully functional G1000 based on the latest X-Plane 11.10 features.
Fully functional integrated G1000 Autopilot.
The package is not including X-Plane 10 models.
FMOD sound pack:
FMOD sound pack project for both variants was initiated.
Both models were gone through a complete evaluation and development phase using both X-Plane 11.05 and X-Plane 11.10 (beta versions). The aircraft are "X-Plane 11.10 ready".
Ground handling remodeled.
New lighting scheme for the interiors for comfortable night time operations.
Both models have a completely new manipulators layout for better user experience and compatibility with VR gear.
New mouse manipulator was added for both yokes (left/right).
Throttles and Prop levers are controlled via click/mouse wheel for maximum precision.
Propeller discs animation:
New propeller discs animation.
Version v3.2: (August 23rd 2017)
- Flight Dynamics Model:
- Performance for Maximum Cruise fine tuned - now exceeding 140-150 Knots at maximum cruise power.
- Engine simulation:
- Oil system setup for propellers not being feathered in cold and dark startup.
- Oil Temp nominal temperature tuned.