Version 1.091 (july 3rd 2017)
Touchdown effect more realistic
Engine vibrations immersion, in some aircraft when engines are running on idle, and the aircraft is not moving, engine vibrations exist.
Multi monitor fix, requires X-Camera
X-Plane 10.51r2 (build 105101 64-bit) FlyWithLua stops
Immersion category selection arrows does not work
FWL stop due to error "'menu_totalW' (a nil value)"
XPR Window will show every time after X-Plane scenario load
Menu arrow taps produce sometime double taps
Many immersions relay on frame time rather on real time, causing immersions to be slow when running on low fps
Nose down during engine start
Every shaking is not taking into consideration user's fps, causing shakes to be stronger in low fps
Overall XPR volume is not enough in some sound hardware setups
TrackIR + latest X-Camera cause head to roll infinitely
When in HUD view, XPR interact with camera and cause unwanted offset changes
Compatibility issues with AutoSpeed script
Version 1.09 (June 26th 2017)
Multi-monitor fix (requires latest XP update)
Dual engine aircraft will now work properly with start/stop engine immersion
XPR will now work in all cockpit view types (HUD, Scenery only etc.)
When X-Camera on, view will not bump when moving view.
User can now interact with cockpit using mouse even when XPR window is visible
User interface new look (full UI refactor on v1.1.0)
Better throttle shakes
Sound names are sorted in alphabetical order
Engine start/stop immersion torque movements + sound
Turbulence and Stall more realistic shake
Pitch anticipation has its own immersion now and is no longer integral part of heading anticipation
Taxi anticipation has its own immersion now and is no longer integral part of heading anticipation
Nose wheel well sound will stop if brakes are applied
Immersions are grouped into categories
Random sound option for rain, airport atmosphere, cockpit atmosphere
Touchdown immersion (main and front tires)
Flaps set immersion
Cockpit atmosphere immersion
Airport atmosphere immersion
Menu toggle button / key assignment
1 Reverse thrust for turbo prop sound, 2 nose wheel well sounds, 1 rain sound, 1 wind sound
Label indication when freeze mode is on
Version 1.08 (June 1st 2017)
Random crashes in 1.0.7
Wrong version in window title
Special keys button assignment, causing crash
No more button to reactivate heading anticipation - it never deactivates, only on stop freeze.
TrackIR + Head anticipation full compatibility (heading/roll/pitch)
Master volume new option
Ground brake intensity adjustment
Version 1.07 (May 30th 2017)
- Pilot breathing immersion
- Integration with latest X-Camera (see manual)
- Button assign to stop g-force effects to allow easy button / switch interactions
- Button assign to reactivate head anticipation after view change
- Default Gliders profile
- Screen tilt retain after changing view during bank roll
- When touchdown not coordinated roll and heading would reset
- XPR crash when click on menu fix
- XPR crash when flight replay on touchdown fix
- Roll anticipation now works with TrackIR
- Possible fix for roll issues with multi-screen setups - feedback needed
- New head anticipation algorithm
- Realistic braking effect
- Combined Pitch & Yaw-wind immersions into one immersion “Airframe Wind”
Version 1.05 (May 18th 2017)
- Joystick view related button assignments will now work as they should - finally.
- Mouse look / hat switch big improvement.
- Reverse trust immersion (split into two immersions, reverse thrust & activate reverse)
- Changed "simulation" to "preview" as it confuses many users.
- Added gear drag preview as it was missing.
- Close menu button on small menu didn't work - fixed.
- Taxi head anticipation
Version 1.04 (May 16th 2017)
- Mouse look / hat switch fix (with and without X-Camera)
- X-Plane saved views buttons did not work fix
- Crashes on OSX platform fix
- Rain immersion infinite sound fix
- Head anticipation immersion issues fix
Version 1.03 (May 13th 2017)
- Big/Small menu
- Rain immersion (2 sounds)
- Head anticipation (roll & heading) move view issues fixed
- Stability improvements
Please go over XPRealistic documentation: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1guRyht_7QleuJ-IFUh4WQq7Q6j4acXdV5v_rA5pLQS8/pub
In order to update XPRealistic, please unzip "XPRealistic Pro v(1.0.3)" into X-Plane 11\Resources\plugins\FlyWithLua\Scripts\ and make sure to overwrite files when asked.