This scenery for X-Plane 11 is dedicated to a very fascinating area of SOUTH Switzerland.
The protagonist is mountain EIGER (3970 mt. 13024 ft) in the "Berner Oberland". Monch (4107 mt 13474 ft) and the Jungfrau (4158 mt. 13641 ft) are also included.
- about 500 square kilometers of territory covered in this package
- Airports and Heliports
- Two virtual airports are included with a grass runway: in Grindelwald (about 800 meters long) and Lauterbrunnen (700 meters)
- 10 heliports located in areas of naturalistic and tourist interest.
- All the villages in the area have been reconstructed in 3D with about 70 types of buildings typical of area, as well as many buildings
- reproduced from real (hotels, stations, churches ...)
- All the ski lifts have also been rebuilt (16).
- The railway stations in the area are very detailed (Kleine-Scheidegg, grindelwald, Wengen, Lauterbrunnen)
- The Eiger reproduced in 3D with 4K texture of the North Face.
- For the Monch and the Jungfrau, polygons / textures have been positioned that reproduce the real color (summer season).
- The whole area is covered by polygons / HD textures for a very sharp and accurate view.
- The whole residential area has night textures.
- Scenery summer season