The perfect bush plane: Water, Land
Flight model data was extracted from the Type Certificate Data Sheet
(TCDS) and from the pilot operating handbook (POH). The flight
characteristics are very realistic and have been tested by real Husky pilots.
5 Models in one package:
- a Husky on animated retractable skis.
- a Husky on animated amphibious floats.
- a bush Husky on tundra tires and with a cargo pod.
- a "wheels" Husky which has exposed main
landing gear tires for operations off-airport or on grass fields.
- a "wheelpants" Husky which you can use to
take your lady friend for a Sunday afternoon flight.
7 New Liveries by Peter Fischer
- A brand new default "C-HUSK" skin, including
a Hi Res version, and 3 brand new exciting skins: D-EMML, F-GUSY,
- 3 newly updated skins: Blue-White, NAT2003, and
- Completely updated for X-Plane 11. Includes the latest GNS430 GPS
and our unique STMA Dock, which in conjunction with the included HangarOps (HO) plugin, provides
complete control of doors, pop-out displays, and our unique preflight
- AutoUpdate (AU) Included. Never
have to worry about downloading and apply bug-fix patches or updates
again. AU does the heavy lifting
for you. Completely controllable
with a couple of mouse clicks.
- Flight model optimized and tested by Husky owner and
CFI, Todd Denning. He reports that it is as realistic as being in the
cockpit & cabin with
manipulator-based animated controls.
- Joystick,Throttle, Propeller, Mixture, and Carburetor
Heat controls, primer
- Ignition (magneto) and starter switch.
- Elevator pitch trim wheel, Flap Handle & panel-mounted
Dock, which in conjunction with the
included HangarOps (HO) plugin,
provides complete control of doors, pop-out displays, and our unique
The A1A Husky now displays either a panel-mount RealityXP (RXP) GTN750 navigation unit or the stock X-Plane GNS530 unit under the following conditons. If the conditions are not met only the stock GNS unit displays.
- The model is installed on a WindowsPC (RXP products are Windows Only).
- You have purchased and installed the RXP GTN750 subscription.
- The appropriate RXP plugin has been installed in the X-Plane\Resources\Plugins folder.
- The stock X-plane navigation unit will continue to display until the RXP unit is activated (Example: Overhead Menu -> Reality XP GTN -> GTN1 -> GTN750).
- To revert to the stock GNS unit, simply deselect the RXP unit from the menu.
Our unique HangarOps plug-in which lets you tug your Beaver around the
ramp and place it in your very own animated hangar! Free hangars
are included with the model!