Minor new feature:
- A321 NEO now features the FLAP/MCDU and PITCH TRIM/MCDU DISAGREE caution messages
- FMGS can now compute predictions across discontinuities
- Engine Fire now also works with engine at idle
- When performing a DIRTO with Radial In or Radial Out, the heading does not resync anymore upon insert, if already in Heading mode
- FIX INFO is now available again during PREFLIGHT Phase.
- RNP departures from NZQN RW23 work now as they should.
- Reduced speed trend and vertical FD jitter occuring during high accelerations
- Fine tuned AP altitude tracking and capture
- Improved LEAP and PWG startup sounds
- Brakes will not stop working below 2kts anymore.
- Removed aileron anti-droop on A321 NEO, as that feature does not exist IRL
- Livery control strings now work, if there is no livery config file present.
Minor new features:
- Oil quantity now decreases when the engine is running and increases when engine is stopped and all the oil accumulates in the sump.
- Crew oxygen is now consumed if you breath through the oxygen mask.
- Added AP TCAS mode for the A321 NEO
- Added Soft Go Around mode for the A321 NEO
- NEO specific cockpit changes: DDRMI disappears and ECON FLOW switch is replaced by Pack Flow switch, if a NEO engine is selected.
- Aircraft registration is now in a separate object (selcal.obj) with separate texture to easily adapt the registration to custom liveries
- Added Minimum and 100 above callouts for MDA/Baro minima
- PW Dual Cooling: The engine start will now only resume once both engines finished the cooling cycle
- A321 NEO will deflect ailerons up with ground spoilers independent of the Florence Kit setting.
- Rollout mode will now only disengage once you leave the runway
- Availability of ENG data on SD page depends on FADEC for NEO engines (on CEO engines, these pass directly through SDAC, on NEO they pass through FADEC)
- Aural alert volume does not reset to full on its own anymore.
- Added dry cranking sequence to LEAP engine
- Nosewheel animation deflects correctly now when using better pushback
- Unless in SRS mode, managed speed target cannot be less than green dot/s-speed or f-speed anymore even if there are flight plan constraints requesting less - it's the same in real life.
- 3d model fixes.
- Reduced crackling sound on NEO engines, improved whale and external startup sound for the PWG engines
- Windshield wiper volume now blends with cockpit sounds slider as it should.