This project is part of the VSKYLABS 'Test-Pilot' series, designed specifically for use with X-Plane cutting edge Experimental Flight Model.
The Aeroprakt A22-LS is a two-seat, high-wing strut braced aircraft of "classic" aerodynamic layout with closed cockpit, non-retractable landing gear with steerable nose wheel, Rotax-912 engine with tractor three-blade on-ground adjustable pitch propeller. AEROPRAKT-22LS is approved for flying in VFR, simple meteorological conditions. AEROPRAKT-22LS is certified in the LSA (Light Sport Airplane) category.
Project's Main Features:
- VSKYLABS 'Test-Pilot' Project: designed for use with X-Plane's cutting edge Experimental flight model environment, featuring superb flight dynamics with authentic performance and flight handling characteristics.
- Built for VR: development was tailored specifically for VR, and optimized for 2D usage.
- Engineered and designed as a default X-Plane aircraft (Like all VSKYLABS projects). The VSKYLABS projects are practically show-casing X-Plane, as they are stretching X-Plane default features, systems and flight model to its limits without any dependencies on complementary plugins or software...delivering a very robust simulation model, having maximum compatibility with the ever evolving X-Plane flight simulator.
- Perfect fit for beginner and expert pilots: The VSL A22-LS is featuring the standard, basic analog cockpit suitable for VFR + night flying. The simple and clear analog gauges layout is perfect for beginner pilots. It is also featuring an optional experimental LSA-grade autopilot.
- Built-in Avitab Plugin Compatibility (AviTab plugin is not included).
- STMA Auto Updater plugin is included - all updates are being pushed smoothly without the need to re-download the entire base package (base package will be updated every once in a while to minimize the gap).
- Highly responsive and professional support: VSKYLABS is offering continuous professional support from aircraft related aspects (operating and flying) to X-Plane technical support.
- The project is under constant maintenance and development.