The Airbus A320 is one of the most popular airliners in the world with over 6000 sold.
This version models the A320-232 with the IAE V2500 engines
This model is a very complex simulation of the real aircraft, not a toy! If you are a real Airbus pilot, it should be easy for you to handle this A320. Otherwise this simulation of an Airbus will be demanding. Complexity of this model makes it not the first choice for a beginner in X-Plane or flight simulation. It takes a lot of patience, learning about all the systems and get accustomed to the various procedures.
Now with detailed 3D cockpit
Systems and procedures
- Detailed systems and procedures managed by plugins.
- As close as possible to the real aircraft systems
- Complete cold and dark procedure
Fly by Wire and Auto Thrust
- The Flight Crew Operating Manual comes with 196 pages of illustrated descriptions of systems and procedures.
- The FBW system precisely simulates the normal mode, including all protections
- The Airbus autoflight system, including FCU, FMA and A/THR, is authentically simulated
Custom Sound System
- This model simulates FMGC, FAC, and two large scale MCDUs, to be displayed in a pop-up panel. The MCDU the flight plan aspects a lot more detailed and sophisticated, than XP does
More pictures here
- Realistic sound effects recorded on a real aircraft