The Airbus A321 is a stretched version of the A320. At 45m long, it is the largest of the A320 family. It can seat up to 220 passengers.
This version models the A321-271 Neo with the new P&W 1127G Engines
Highly detailed 3D cockpit
Systems and procedures
- Detailed systems and procedures managed by
- As close as possible to the real aircraft systems
- Complete cold and dark procedure
- The Flight Crew Operating Manual comes with 196
pages of illustrated descriptions of systems and procedures.
Fly by Wire and Auto Thrust
- The FBW system precisely simulates the normal
mode, including all protections
- The Airbus auto flight system, including FCU, FMA
and A/THR, is authentically simulated
- Enter, modify, insert and delete waypoints, also during flight.
- Define speed constraints and altitude constraints with respective flags (xxx+, xxx-, fly at).
- Define OVERFLY and FAF waypoints for P-RNAV terminal routes.
- Select an approach type (not yet a runway).
- An improved FMS (MCDU) with SID/STAR selection is under development. The model should be compatible with UFMC and with XFMC, which do support SID/STAR. However, there is no guarantee on compatibility with 3rd party plugins.
sounds have been created using real recordings. In particular the engine start
sounds are stunning!