Version 1.3.2 (January 1st 2022)
Major new features:
- NEO specific new feature: Support for FCS eRudder configuration
Minor new features:
- Added visible chocks to facilitate figuring out why the heck the airplane does not move
- Cockpit sound improvements
- Added the Option to have NAV mode reengage automatically on Go Around initiation
- Added CVR Test function
- Increased ground cart pressure for better engine start performance
- fixed issue that may lead to the Master Warning not always lighting up when it should
- some external light improvements
- Inhibited the speed trend indication below 30kts IAS on ground
- Vertical FD guidance during TO rotation much smoother now
- Improved fault light logics for hydraulic overhead switches
- Improved indication of PTU operation to prevent it going on and off repeatedly
Version 1.3.1 (December 8th 2021)
Minor new features:
- Electrical system now allows both batteries to feed the same bus simultaneously
- Electrical system now supports Battery charging test by switching them off and on.
- Added cargo heating simulation
- Added fuel temperature simulation
- Added IDG temperature simulation
- Rework of the SD COND, FUEL, and ELEC pages for better representational accuracy
- Added overflow management for the SD status page
- ISCS sliders now allow editing the values with keyboard for better precision
- Cargo fire extinguishing test is now operational
- Fault injections can now trigger on increasing or on decreasing values of altitude and air speed
- Added approach procedure on status page in case of alternate or direct mode reversion
- Added Backup Nav tuning to RMPs 1 and 2
- FCU lighting knobs below the FCU are now functional.
- New external lighting
- Addition of the smart thrust lever idle lock
- Simplified CHOCKS option to allow switching off the park brake
- Improved manual engine start procedure
- Added NavAid Deselection capability to MCDU
- A321 NEO now features appropriate NEO-specific pitch rotation and derotation laws
- DC BAT indication on SD ELEC Page becomes invalid, if both Batteries are selected off
- Generator is now cut off, as soon as the ENG fire push button is pressed, even if the engine is still running on the fuel in the line
- Fuel system crossfeed works correctly now, feeding equally from both tanks even when all pumps are on.
- When preselecting a heading on ground, the FCU heading window will initialize with the current heading
- Reduced IRS drift values by half for more realistic values
- Engine Fire lights now work on battery power to faciliate procedure completion on ground
- Corrected behaviour of FADEC ground power switches, they are now momentary switches that will power the FADEC for 5 minutes when depressed once.
- Made behaviour of CLR button XPDR panel more realisitc
- When selecting flaps 1 for landing, the Status page will now be called (As it should) if status is not normal
- When status paged called automatically, the STS key now lights up and can be used to remove the status page
- When Using Auto Brake to full stop, pressing pedals won't disengage it like is the case in real life
- Now properly converting fuel amounts from kgs to lbs on PERF pages when imperial units selected
- Miscellaneous FMGS fixes
- Fixed FBW roll angle limits
- Improved AP turn direction depending on FCU heading rotation knob
- Corrected altnernate law reversion and AP loss logics for elevator loss cases
- Fixed erroneous ECAM fault messages for center tank pumps
- Fixed ECAM action logics for dual pack faults
- Fixed Air conditioning sound loop in XP10
- VR manipulator improvements
- Removed CTR TK FEEDING Memo from ECAM (exists only on aircraft with 5 wing tank fuel system config)
- On FLS approaches, the message "DISCONNECT AP FOR LDG" disappears now on GA initiation
- The SEC PERF page of the A321 NEO now correctly shows BARO and RADIO instead of the old MDA/DH
- Improvements to the list of inop systems for electrical bus failures
- Manual engine start now uses both igniter channels
- MCDU Prog Page shows flight number again
- If landing without retarding the thrust levers, firewalling the levers correctly changes A/THR modes
- Added missing wind field on Data/IRS page
Version 1.3 (June 2nd 2021)
Major new features:
- Pilot item database allowing the creation and storage of custom waypoints, including associated page reconfigurations on DIR TO, FPLN, RAD NAV page etc.
- Bleed system upgrade to a quantitative bleed model affecting fuel consumption and take-off thrust
- Support for LDA, IGS, Localizer Backcourse and GLS approaches
- Complete rework of the PERF pages to add EO mode information as well as climb/descent predictions to a given altitude
- Rework of the PROG page to include EO mode information including indication of OEI gross ceiling and predictive GPS function
- New NEO feature: Support for SBAS (SLS) LPV approaches
- New NEO feature: FLS PFD indication scales and autopilot modes for non-precision approaches
- New NEO feature: IRS INIT page adapted to the latest standard for aircraft with the simplified ADIRS overhead panel
A321NEO specific new features:
- Airbus FLS approach system including LPV approach support (SLS)
Minor new features:
- When flying the IAE engine, the EWD now properly supports revision to N1 Mode
- TO performance calculator also determines whether packs need to be ON or OFF for the take-off.
- Complete redo of the SD pages ENG, BLEED, PRESS, and F/CTL for better representational accuracy
- FPLN page rework: Constraints are now shown prior to filing the INIT B page.
- FPLN page additional information: The Final approach slope is now shown
- Improved the lateral-directional handling qualities in manual flight
- Changes to altitude and speed constraints of the active flight plan create TEMPY flight plan.
- Added RAT and outflow valve to the external 3d model
- ISI popup is now also scalable
- Corrected PFD speed bug location during Go Around
- Prevented waypoint sequencing when flying in HDG mode in opposite direction of FMS path at current TO waypoint
- Fixed ILS indication location on PFD
- Improved AP vertical target tracking when flying with high Angles of Attack
- Fine tuning of the graphical representation in the EWD.
- Speed target for flap 3 landings is back to VAPP
- Waypoints can now be added at end of FPLN directly on the FPLN A page.
- Fixed issues with ground rolling and flap extension sounds
- Preventing engagement of both APs for a non-precision approach.
- Various small bug fixes
- Fixed ground spoiler activation logic when deploying reversers
- Improved the Dome lighting at night
- When reloading a situation faults are now correctly reinstated or reset
- Added triple click when the V/S protection mode engages
- Fixed A/THR arming logic for OEI Go arounds
- Fixed issues with the fault injection logics, when the ISCS remains on the fault injection page
- Improved functionality of the fault injection datarefs
- Improved NavAid Autotuning.
- Improved EGT computations to consider random sensor offset and effect of bleed and electric power use
- Jump to waypoint now advances the chronos as well as x-planes time
- ISCS text entry boxes now display a cursor
- ISCS dropdown lists are now constrained to remain within ISCS window
- Changes to the Autosave algorithm to make it less susceptible to crashes.
- Fixed excessive ground friction when landing with alternate braking or AntiSkid disabled
Version 1.2.2 (January 20th 2021)
Minor new feature:
- A321 NEO now features the FLAP/MCDU and PITCH TRIM/MCDU DISAGREE caution messages
- FMGS can now compute predictions across discontinuities
- Engine Fire now also works with engine at idle
- When performing a DIRTO with Radial In or Radial Out, the heading does not resync anymore upon insert, if already in Heading mode
- FIX INFO is now available again during PREFLIGHT Phase.
- RNP departures from NZQN RW23 work now as they should.
- Reduced speed trend and vertical FD jitter occuring during high accelerations
- Fine tuned AP altitude tracking and capture
- Improved LEAP and PWG startup sounds
- Brakes will not stop working below 2kts anymore.
- Removed aileron anti-droop on A321 NEO, as that feature does not exist IRL
- Livery control strings now work, if there is no livery config file present.
Version 1.2.1 (January 6th 2020)
Minor new features:
- Oil quantity now decreases when the engine is running and increases when engine is stopped and all the oil accumulates in the sump.
- Crew oxygen is now consumed if you breath through the oxygen mask.
- Added AP TCAS mode for the A321 NEO
- Added Soft Go Around mode for the A321 NEO
- NEO specific cockpit changes: DDRMI disappears and ECON FLOW switch is replaced by Pack Flow switch, if a NEO engine is selected.
- Aircraft registration is now in a separate object (selcal.obj) with separate texture to easily adapt the registration to custom liveries
- Added Minimum and 100 above callouts for MDA/Baro minima
- PW Dual Cooling: The engine start will now only resume once both engines finished the cooling cycle
- A321 NEO will deflect ailerons up with ground spoilers independent of the Florence Kit setting.
- Rollout mode will now only disengage once you leave the runway
- Availability of ENG data on SD page depends on FADEC for NEO engines (on CEO engines, these pass directly through SDAC, on NEO they pass through FADEC)
- Aural alert volume does not reset to full on its own anymore.
- Added dry cranking sequence to LEAP engine
- Nosewheel animation deflects correctly now when using better pushback
- Unless in SRS mode, managed speed target cannot be less than green dot/s-speed or f-speed anymore even if there are flight plan constraints requesting less - it's the same in real life.
- 3d model fixes.
- Reduced crackling sound on NEO engines, improved whale and external startup sound for the PWG engines
- Windshield wiper volume now blends with cockpit sounds slider as it should.
Version 1.2 (December 13th 2020)
- Major new features: Support for the NEO package addon featuring the PW1100G engine and the LEAP 1A engine, including 3 new fuselage exit configurations, A321 LR and XLR fuel tank configurations, A321LR and XLR weight envelopes, accurate fuel burn and climb performance, custom TSS sounds etc.
- Option to use imperial units for FMGS, weights and cabin temperatures
- Complete rework of engine failure handling: ECAM actions and speed target rework, beta target added
Minor new features:
- Improved lateral control laws for better handling during engine failures
- Added injected faults to the situation save.
- Complete rework for the managed speed computation for a given CI during the climb phase
- Retuning of the fuel burn for the existing engine types (IAE + CFM)
- Rework of the EWD for better accuracy of the representation
- Livery specific configuration items can now be done via a livery configuration file
- Added support for approaches with MA route points between the MAP and the runway, like e.g. LOWI RNP-Y for Rwy 08
- Fixed issue with disappearing LOC indication when flying the LOC backcourse
- Fixed issues with Minimum callouts when they did not coincide with Radio altitude callouts
- Fixed issue with inconsistent runway naming between procedures and scenery
- Improved smart copilot synchronization of the MCDUs
- Fixed a bug leading to x-plane freeze when changing runway after a go around (under certain conditions)
- Hydraulic brake accumulator pressure does not change anymore when changing from yellow supply to accumulator supply without changing amount of braking
- Fixed an issue with alternate flight plan loading if alternate plan is in "fms" format.
- Cabin chime queue is fixed so that no chimes are lost anymore.
- Corrected the logic for AC power supply to the system 1 fuel pumps. Direct supply from GEN1 now depends on the GEN 1 LINE switch as it should.
- Corrected vertical guidance for LOWI RNP RWY08 approaches. (You have to make sure to be at flaps 2 when crossing WI750/WI810, the subsequent 3.77deg slope cannot be flown clean without accelerating)
- ILS tracking retuning in LOC and G/S
- BSCU failures now actually do something.
- Limited alternate braking pressure to 1000psi
- Fixes to the VOR cone of confusion model - you do not lose DME or identifier anymore
- Improvements to ILS auto tuning
- Standby DDRMI now uses the same datasource as the VOR/ADF needles on the ND.
Version 1.1 (October 20th 2020)
Major new features:
- Sound system fully transitioned to FMOD sounds including new sounds such as door opening/closing, electric hydraulic pump, brake fans, and many more
- Joystick command support for TCA Sidestick and Thrust levers
- Addition of the Bottom of Descent and Descent profile intercept indicators
- Added simplified rain effects that also work under Vulkan/Metal
- Complete rework of PFD and ND drawing to improve representation accuracy and drawing performance (time required to draw cut in half on our test platform)
- Complete rework of the RAD NAV page, including custom VOR and NDB reception and decoding routines, appropriate ID vs frequency NavAid tuning and FMGS messages when performing manual ILS overrides.
- Big improvements to the SmartCopilot support: Both sides can brake, sidestick inputs are used simultaneously with Airbus style input priority logic, Popup MCDU is now useable
Minor new features:
- Added Stay-out zone for IAE engine on ground
- Adapted TCAS to new XP11.50 interface - now supporting up to 63 other aircraft
- Adapted TCAS to not issue alerts when flying parallel approaches, e.g. in KSFO
- Fine tuning of engine start timing to better reflect the differences between CFM and IAE engine
- Fine tuning of engine auto ignition logic
- Activation does not required aircraft reload anymore
- Idle factor on MCDU status page can be used to stretch or shrink the descent
- INIT page values CRZ TEMP and TROPO enter into the vertical FMGS predictions
- The pilot can now overwrite the ALTN fuel on the MCDU INIT B page
- Added functionality on OHP maintenance panel, like Blue pump override and FADEC ground power
- Main landing gear compression sounds are now faded in accordance with 3d sound fading option
- Improved flight phase logic for serial traffic circuits with full stop landings in between.
- Improved landing gear strut absorber deflections for more realistic ground attitude
- Fixed SD page displayed after landing after engine shutdown - it's back to DOOR/OXY as it should be
- Reduced time to disarm slides after landing when engines shut down and beacon off.
- Fixed numerous replay issues
- Fixed ISI reset issue on power transients
- Fixed TCAS panel CLR button behaviour
- Fixed cockpit brake pedal animations.
- GPWS does not issue glide slope warning anymore, unless you are on a ILS approach.
- LAND ASAP is now displayed above secondary failures, as it is in real life.
- Fixes to automatic SD page selection logic when ENG mode selector is set to IGN.
- Improvements to the display logics of the MCDU flight plan page.
- Corrected load assignments between generators to avoid generating power out of nothing.
- 3d cockpit model fixes
- Display of minima in the FMA now starts at 250NM from destination even when in phase cruise
- Improved Glide Slope tracking performance
- Improved GPWS mode 2 performance to reduce occurance of false warnings
- Fixed behaviour of FIX INFO page when two radials are entered and the first radial is cleared
- When copying the active FPLN into the SEC FPLN, the SEC FPLN page is now called automatically
- In DES phase, when extending flaps or slats, the managed speed target remains unaffected now, as it should
- When moving the thrust levers into reverse prior to touch down, the associated ECAM warning now self-clears upon touch-down
- Speed target in GA phase reduced to Green dot (rather than 250kts/CI speed)
- During TO, in SRS mode, the magenta bug now remains on the V2 mark, but the AP controls pitch to achieve a speed between V2+10 and V2+20 when all engines are operating
- KEDW is now available as an airport again.
Version 1.04 (May 31st 2020)
Minor new features:
- FMGS now provides the extended runway centerline when selecting a runway without SID.
- Engine parameters shown on the ENG SD page are now routed through SDAC1 + SDAC2 rather than the FADEC.
- Fixed an issue with entering a plan point in MCDU if alternate and active plan are both shown on FPLN page.
- Fixed issue with full deflection flight director just after take-off
- Fixed issue with popout windows changing size and position everytime they are closed and reopened.
- Fixed some ECAM text colors
- Fixed an issue with AP2/FD2 in any CLB or DES mode.
- Fixed an issue that can lead to the aircraft climbing in DES mode, when below minimum econ speed
- Fixed an issue with the temporary flight path not aligned when they should be.
- Fixed erroneous scaling of the vertical AP command in pitch speed control modes.
- Fixed order of MACH and IAS on PERF DES page
- Fixed sound player issues leading to crackling noises
- ISI backup power supply only available about 50kts CAS
- Roll to NWS can now be used as it should
- Allow brake on one pedal setting is now saved
- Aural alert volume setting and saving via ISCS works correctly now
- Center for Copilot ND in Plan mode is now driven by copilot MCDU, as it should
- Fix main cause for crashes around T/D.
- Secondary flight plan airways now go into the secondary plan
- Added Doors to replay
- Corrected an approach stringing bug, highlighted for KDTW RKCTY2 arrival, via VALLI, ILS-Z 22R
- ILS 22R KDTW now have the G/S. (Nav database issue for which we coded a work-around.)
- Holdings not followed by a discontinuity now use the right entry pattern.
- Improved the situation save algorithm to reduce risk of crashes at autosave.
- Retuned the FLEX temp calculation of the TO performance calculator.
- XP10 acf file not showing Xplane model tail anymore