Minor new features:
- Added tail strike warning indication on PFD during landing
- Rework of PFD colours and Landing system symbology
- Added a warning, if experimental flight model is on, to ensure you switch it off and get the right performance
- Adapted aircraft to allow sounds and ground vehicles when using XP11.50 Vulkan including frame rate improvements
- Pause at T/D now stops one minute before reaching the T/D.
- Smoother FD and AP behaviour in managed descent.
- Improved Engine EPR indication to have realistic values (IAE engine only)
- Improved N2 windmilling value to avoid that a failed engine still produces hydraulic pressure when too slow for that.
- Acceleration and thrust reduction altitude on the GA page can now be entered correctly in flight
- Altitude bug indication on PFD now changes correctly between FL and ft indication.
- Reduced risk of overspeed during managed DES with high CI.
- Fixed a potential CTD when entering airways
- Fixed a bug with the import of custom scenery airport information
- Speed constraints are now ignored in the approach phase, as per discussion with RL A320 pilots.
- Fixed an issue with loss of approach type after inserting the secondary plan
- Fixed an issue with arrival procedures after inserting a secondary plan with a different arrival airport
- Fixed issues with the ToLiss sound player.