The capital airport of Ireland for X-Plane 11. With up to 20 million passengers per year Dublin´s International Airport is of course the number one in Ireland and also ranked 15th of all European airports.
It is served by many international airlines and it is the home base for Aer Lingus and Ryanair.
The scenery of the airport which is located 10km north of the city center is in the final development stage representing the original airport of today. It includes the Terminal 2, also known as Pier E. The product comes with extremely high-resolution textures and with thousands of small details. Despite a very large number of these details in 3D, the frame rate stays absolutely stable and excellent.
Enjoy a wonderful approach into the Celtic pearl and enjoy something typical Irish after the work is done.
- All buildings and installations at and around the airport
- High quality models and photo real textures
- High resolution runways and taxiways
- Highly realistic night time effects
- High resolution textures
New in version 2.0:
- Entirely X-Plane 11 compatible
- Uses advanced X-Plane features such as 3D spill lights and glass reflections
- Complete taxiway network for use by ATC and AI aircraft
- Animated service vehicles
- Volumetric grass
- Animated road traffic
- Animated jetways and marshallers (AutoGate plugin required)
- Compatible with X-Life
- Added 249 road segments for X-Plane’s road traffic
- Added 1,198 new HDR lights
- Replaced all 7,176 old parked cars with better X-Plane default cars
- Added 9,834 additional parked cars and 136 semi-trailers
- Added 30 missing buildings
- Fixed blurry ortho textures