Ultra-Detailed Scenery from Frank and Fabio covers a Large area of more than 8000 sq. km. between Italy, France and Switzerland
includes four main packages:
- Eiger Park
- Matterhorn park
- Mont Blanc and main peaks of the Alps
Almost all reconstructed with detailed 3D models with photographic textures.
Reproduced major cities and towns with placement of thousands of custom buildings such as Churches, monuments public buildings, stations... and houses with characteristic typology of the place.
Reproduced major airports and air-fields, some of them added in areas of tourist interest such as Cervinia, Gressoney , Courmayeur and Chamonix.
All the terrain in this area has been reproduced with the use of polygons/textures that reproduce the area according to the terrain characteristics.
Territory includes a huge area:
Val d'Aosta with LIMW and city, all side valleys Valtournenche, Ajas, Gressoney, Sesia, Macugnaga, Olomont, Gran S.Bernardo, Val Grisenche, Val Savrenche, Cogne, Matterhorn Park, MonBlanc, Courmayeur, Chamonix, Airfield Megeve, Sallanches MBlanc, Meribel, Courchevel, Raron. Zermatt, Zinal, Saas Fe, Eiger Park with Grindelwald, Kleine Scheidegg, LauterBrunnen, Wengen, Murren, Interlaken and Thun Airport, Meiringen Aiport, Reichenback airport, Raron Aiport.
Compared with the scenery packages for XP11, many details have been improved and vast areas added on both the French and Swiss sides, also all sceneries grouped in a single package.
The Eiger scenery is combined with the Matterhorn and Mont Blanc sceneries in Raron and Visp city .
- included in the degree + 45+ 007, +46+007, +45+006, area Italy,France and Swiss
- Mountains scenery with 3D models MBlanc Group, Matterhorn, Eiger
- 5 main airports , 15 airfields, 46 Heliports
- Reproduced towns and villages with typologies of buildings and customized houses
- Photographic polygons/ textures as covered of terrain typical zone of great mountains.
- Polygons/textures 4K - area covered 8000 km