Version 2.1 (November 27th 2019)
Systems and Controls
- Fixed various issues present when using individual hardware throttles to control each throttle in the sim.
- Improved various clickspots on the tablet and the cockpit.
- Fixed issue of D-TO temp input in the FMS not reflected correctly on the EICAS.
- Barometer setting knob logic fixed
- Vertical Speed scrolling direction fixed
- Fixed issue of slats opening and closing while reversers are engaged.
- Addressed "fake" TCAS Traffic on ND.
- New VRCONFIG file with enhanced VR capabilities.
- MCP HDG bank angle knob two rightmost settings (20° and 25°) now selectable.
- Fixed panel light knob that was rotating the wrong way.
- Fixed CAPT AUDIO SYSTEM and SERV INT switch on the overhead panel with reversed animations.
- Made scrolling functional on MCP SPD knob when in MACH mode.
- Fixed issue of aft center tank flickering when is empty.
- Thrust reversers now do not deploy without hydraulic pressure.
- Fixed ND range bug where it was possible to make the airport map show on all map ranges in some configurations.
- Caution wailer will not sound when turning the battery on during a cold and dark start.
FMS and Autopilot
- Fixed issue of long route FMC flight plans returning an error.
- Fixed issue of certain FMC airways not being functional (was changing to DIRECT).
- Fixed FMC POS INIT page where the airport coordinates could not be copied,
- Fixed issue where a SID or STAR could not be executed without selecting a transition on the DEP/ARR page.
- Fixed FMC LEGS page change bug where it would change the page back to page 1.
- Improved issue of LNAV improperly planning sharp turns between fixes.
- Addressed FMC message bug where EICAS showed an alert when no FMC message was present.
- Fixed problem of data from the PROG page overlapping with the LEGS page.
- TOGA button now functioning properly while on an approach.
- Fixed issue of holding the CLR button in FMS to erase the scratchpad on the pop-up CDU.
3D and Textures
- New liveries added for Boeing, Air China, Korean Air, Air Force One.
- Various fixes to external and internal textures.
- Engines sound enhancement.