Version 1.9.2 (May 11th 2019)
- Fixed APU GEN switch engagement for electrical system.
- FMC load 1.9.1
- Tuned performance for all engines.
- Tuned flight dynamics.
- Added map range commands.
- Added APU heat blur with particle effects
Version 1.9.1 (June 5th 2018)
- Fixes low FPS problem in some Windows machines.
- Fixes speed setting lower when autothrottle is in use.
- Fixes DME waypoint bug when loading flight plans.
- Improves autoland behavior, especially on rollout.
- Small fix in the speed limit with flaps on the PFD.
- New strobe and beacon lights, now with ground reflections.
- Default ground vehicle configuration fixes.
- Better cockpit night lighting.
- Small fix on MCP SPD dial.
- Tuned fuel consumption and flight model performance, especially the
engines so that it is very close to that of the real aircraft based on
- Autobrakes logic fixed.
- TOGA disconnection logic improved
- New navigation data installer (for Windows and Mac only) to facilitate first time installation in proper folders.
- Fixed small bugs when loading X-Plane .fms flight plans
- Fixed bug that allowed autopilot to be engaged on the ground
- Fixed a bug when loading fuel when it is selected as pounds.
- Fixed a problem when selecting STARS in very big Airports.
Version 1.9 (April 1st 2018)
Changes in this update include changes for improved compatibility with the latest released version of X-Plane 11:
- Fine tuned autoland to handle tailwind conditions
- Fixed a bug that resulted in FMS not respecting altitude restrictions during descent
- Floating window position and size is now saved when they are closed
- Added additional default liveries to Intercontinental version.
Version 1.8.1 (Feb 24th 2018)
FMC CDU and Right ND now can be set in an X-Plane external window and/or monitor
Accurate flaps retract and extension times
More accurate nose landing gear steering
Engine performance tuned
Improved fuel calculations
Improved autoland behavior
RTE 2 line entering fixed
Lat/lon entries fixed
Landing gear door animation fixed
Throttles now will not move if TOGA is selected but engines are off
Wind vector on ND now correctly showing only above a certain ground speed
Version 1.8 (Nov 25th 2017)
No neeed to redownload the entore file, run the x-updater included in the aircraft folder for a smooth update.
- New Navigraph AIRAC dataset that will fix some problems related to SIDs, STARs and approach procedures that sometimes were not found when airports/runways changed in X-Plane. This new dataset also allows for a much faster load of airport information into the FMC. Keep in mind, this also changes the method by which future AIRAC databases will have to be updated for SSG 747-8 Series V1.8. Instructions are included with this update.
- Adjusted smoothness of the autopilot during turns using LNAV
- Adjusted autopilot parameters to address problem of oscillations with glideslope engaged
- Improved frame rates
- Fixed issue when entering certain airports such as KORD caused errors
- Fixed issue of “ghost” runway appearing in SID or STARs
- Improved “direct to” function in the FMC LEGS PAGE.
- Improved FMC handling of waypoints speed and altitude restrictions
- Now a TOGA at 50 feet above the ground should result in entering LNAV for the missed approach
- Improved takeoff abort behavior
- Improved fuel prediction versus real fuel consumption
- New SASL 2.5 plugin