Version 2.6 (Feb 8th 2023)
XP12 Final version
Version 2.6rc1 (Jan 14th 2023)
Version 2.6b (November 14th 2022)
Version 2.6b2 (November 1st 2022)
-New A/T improved for XP12
-Flap 1 speed restriction fixed
-AP engages at 200 feet for LNAV. VNAV at 400 feet
-Tracking curves improved at ND
- Fixed a problem in coordinates for the map terrain
- fixed direct to white line for heading
- airport map shown under 2.5 range
- DME ARC are flown now with the correct bank angle
- acceleration altitude for climb speed
Version 2.6b1 (September 29th 2022)
New version for XP12
- XP 12 compatibility
- Performance and flight dynamics for XP12
- New tiler logic
- Rain drops
- New xp hydraulic added
- New XP bleed added
- Nextures for new xp12 model
- New lights model.
- FMC with a better ND SIDs and STARs representation.
Version 2.5.1 (June 7th 2022)
Available via the Skunkcraft Updater
- Fixed Toga Flight Director behavior.
- Fixed some small bugs into the PFD.
- Functional tiller actuator updated.
- Added INTC CRS when direct to
- Fixed manual speed changing to MCP when passing a restriction.
- Fixed aceleration high , now it changesthe v2+20 correct when take off in TOGA.
- Fixed FIX page and now you can enter more then one bean to the fix.
- Added a faster command to Altitude bug.
Version 2.5 (March 12th 2022)
Main Aircraft improvements.
- New cockpit with a full 3D 100% PBR and VR friendly.
- New cockpit light design.
- Functional tiller added.
- Audio console reworked.
FMC improvements and fixes
- LNAV improved.
- Tracks drawing improved.
- Page #4 RTE PAGE blocked fixed
- <SEL> in Departure runways not showing.
- Waypoints repeated erased.
- False Invalid enter in FIX PAGE fixed.
- Any AP engaged on the Ground.
- In MOD, not change until press EXEC.
Version 2.4.3 (December 23rd 2021)
Engine RPMs no longer drop when reaching ALT HOLD.
Fixed some approach transitions that did not load.
Fixed large circles being displayed for some procedures.
Fixed bug that prevented selection of FLCH when AP was not engaged.
Improved precision when tracking the course during turns.
Fixed bug when entering different landing weights on the FMC approach page.
Version 2.4.2 (December 10th 2021)
- Fixed FMC plugin to work with macOS Monterey or early.
Version 2.4.1 (November 22nd 2021)
- Fixed Crash if no Avitab plugin.
- Fixed hydraulic 1 not working after landing causing no steering.
- Fixed hydraulic loss with the park brakes.
- Fixed sim not starting with engines running.
Version 2.4 (November 14th 2021)
-New tablet with same functions plus the inflight (no all finished).
- New external/internal sound 3D and internal environment.
- Now the fuel feed system is fully coustom ( fixed eng 3 fuel intro).
- Fuel loader load the reserve + main 1/4 as same as main 2/3.
- Electrical tie don't opens if 4 engines is running ok.
- Linux version now in beta.
- Fixed center fuel pump sasl error
- Fixed APU not starting after landing or after turned off.
- Fixed some fuel synoptics graphic.
- Fixed some tablet issues.
- Fixed weather map showing in wrong map.
- Added a AP disengage command and virtual 3d spot in the yoke.
- Fixed some sound issues.
- Update the rest of the actuators zones for a better 3d format, especially for VRers.
- Fix engine generators not turning off with other power sources.
- Fix custom timed instruments and lights not working in replay.
- Fixed Auto trhottle bug.
- Added AT engage desengage command to hardware and virtual on the TLA.
- Added AT desengage message.
- Added autopilot desengage message.
- Fixed overspeed sound.
- Remixed some engine sounds inn and out plus some other sounds like aircond.
- Added overshoot weight max payload to both versions.
- TCAS now shows over 20 acfs.
FMC changelog due all beta phases
- Cost index now can be zero.
- Airport position init in POS INIT PAGE set the proper coordinates.
- Fixed when select arrival, all data disappears.
- First waypoint in a SID proper procedure.
- Correct number pages and page numbers for LEGS and RTE page.
- Proper use of Altitude restrictions during climb.
- Prev and next keys work properly in legs and RTE pages.
- At the STAR in the RTE page the waypoint is the last of the star.
- Enter if cruise level at VNAV CLIMB and CRUISE PAGES.
- Enter of speeds at VNAV PAGES.
- Acceleration altitude included in takeoff page 2.
- RNAV approaches more lateral accurate.
- RTE PAGE sometimes glitches.
- Save preferences and sound of the tablet.
Version 2.3.1 (July 12th 2021)
- Fixed speed in FMC VNAV CLIMB, CRUISE and DESCENT pages when entering speed in Mach.
- Fixed STAR pages missing transitions
- Flight number no longer deletes when entering a Company Route flight plan.
- Reserve fuel is not added to planned fuel anymore. Reserve fuel is only used for the "INSUFICIENT FUEL" FMC alert.
- The "INSUFICIENT FUEL" warning does not cause a beep and warns only 5 times when starting to eat into the fuel reserve .
- Reserve fuel figure can be modified in flight.
- Throttle acceleration has been tuned to avoid overpowering situations.
- Autopilot disengagement modes added. Now if you manipulate the controls or add manual elevator trim the autopilot will disengage.
- Fixed engine 1 cutoff occurring simultaneously with an engine 3 cutoff.
- Fixed some fuel message logic.
- Chocks can no longer be engaged with the aircraft in motion.
- Now load menus will not work if the aircraft is airbone.
- Adjusted the minimum maneuvering indicator on the PFD that now computes the aircraft's turn.
- Modified the Pitch Limit Indicator (PLI) logic on the PFD for all flight phases.
- Fixed some indicators that remain ON after using the indicator test.
NOTE: To update the add-on using the Skunkcrafts updater you need to have the plugin installed in your X-plane 11 plugins folder.
Version 2.3 (June 24th 2021)
- FPS improvements, especially in Vulkan/Metal but also works well in OpenGL.
- the complete external model was revised and many new uv fixes was made.
- New details added over the entire external airframe.
- Complete new set of PBR textures.
- New custom designed external lighting.
- Added Freighter main deck lights.
- Added working Ram Air Turbine (RAT) and logic/systems.
- Added electrical system dependency to certain cargo door operations.
- Added details to landing gear.
- Improved particle system, including added fuel jettisoning and potable water draining.
- Improved internal lights.
- Fixed CDU and general instrument brightness.
- Added crew lavatory to Intercontinental.
- Added crew rest to Intercontinental.
- Some texturing fixes were made.
- Added more button sounds and animations.
- Added RAT to hydraulic system.
- Added second GPU for better system behavior.
- Updated the automatic connecttion between electrical sources and bus ties.
- Updated fuel, hydraulic, electrical, and other synoptic pages.
- Improved the EICAS advisory message behaviour and reset button function.
- Added / revised fuel advisory messages.
- Added emergency lights message.
- Fixed engine #3 starting/shutdown logic.
- Fixed and revised external lights system and it power sources.
- Updated behavior of the leading edge flaps and spoilers / speedbrakes during all flight phases.
- Added pitch limit indicators to the PFD.
- Added fuel and electrical dependencies to APU starting.
- Updated the wiper system to include idependent control and added the cycle time for intermittent setting.
- Updated some system sounds and added some new sounds for the improvements in this version.
- Updated caution warning sound.
- Fixed some manipulators such as vertical speed dial and autopilot disengage.
- Fixed flaps up command for VREF + 100.
- Increased the route legs list to 25 pages.
- Improved RTE 1 and RTE 2 that can be used for add more waypoints for long routes.
- Improved Navigation Display (ND).
- Improved VNAV and LNAV logic.
- Fixed throttles when advanced, now if TOGA is pressed, the throttles advance from their present position.
- Fixed a bug that when STAR was changed, LNAV control was negatively affected.
- Fixed an error where the magenta track was off center when the ND range was set at less than 2.5 miles.
- Fixed error when autopilot changed from FLCH to V/S mode and vice versa.
- New ND terrain display with automatic terrain detection.
- Improved holds to be more accurately flown.
- Fixed airways entering, which was not recognized in some situations.
- Improved the FD bars to be more accurate during takeoff and prior to autopilot mode connection.
- Improved steps as displayed on ND in MAP mode.
- Added green range arc during climb.
- Fixed Index page with LK6 opening an incorrect page.
- Fixed some STARs that did not appear in the last DEP/ARR pages.
- Fixed the autopilot not following some SIDs properly.
- Improved stability with strong crosswinds.
- Fixed some click areas.
- Improved fuel load sequence to match real loading behaviour.
- Added cargo light box switches for Freighter.
- Added "Cold and Dark" start options.
- SSG 747-8 V2 Quick Start Guide.pdf
- SSG 747-8 V2 FCOM.pdf