Version 2.3.1 (July 12th 2021)
- Fixed speed in FMC VNAV CLIMB, CRUISE and DESCENT pages when entering speed in Mach.
- Fixed STAR pages missing transitions
- Flight number no longer deletes when entering a Company Route flight plan.
- Reserve fuel is not added to planned fuel anymore. Reserve fuel is only used for the "INSUFICIENT FUEL" FMC alert.
- The "INSUFICIENT FUEL" warning does not cause a beep and warns only 5 times when starting to eat into the fuel reserve .
- Reserve fuel figure can be modified in flight.
- Throttle acceleration has been tuned to avoid overpowering situations.
- Autopilot disengagement modes added. Now if you manipulate the controls or add manual elevator trim the autopilot will disengage.
- Fixed engine 1 cutoff occurring simultaneously with an engine 3 cutoff.
- Fixed some fuel message logic.
- Chocks can no longer be engaged with the aircraft in motion.
- Now load menus will not work if the aircraft is airbone.
- Adjusted the minimum maneuvering indicator on the PFD that now computes the aircraft's turn.
- Modified the Pitch Limit Indicator (PLI) logic on the PFD for all flight phases.
- Fixed some indicators that remain ON after using the indicator test.
NOTE: To update the add-on using the Skunkcrafts updater you need to have the plugin installed in your X-plane 11 plugins folder.
Version 2.3 (June 24th 2021)
- FPS improvements, especially in Vulkan/Metal but also works well in OpenGL.
- the complete external model was revised and many new uv fixes was made.
- New details added over the entire external airframe.
- Complete new set of PBR textures.
- New custom designed external lighting.
- Added Freighter main deck lights.
- Added working Ram Air Turbine (RAT) and logic/systems.
- Added electrical system dependency to certain cargo door operations.
- Added details to landing gear.
- Improved particle system, including added fuel jettisoning and potable water draining.
- Improved internal lights.
- Fixed CDU and general instrument brightness.
- Added crew lavatory to Intercontinental.
- Added crew rest to Intercontinental.
- Some texturing fixes were made.
- Added more button sounds and animations.
- Added RAT to hydraulic system.
- Added second GPU for better system behavior.
- Updated the automatic connecttion between electrical sources and bus ties.
- Updated fuel, hydraulic, electrical, and other synoptic pages.
- Improved the EICAS advisory message behaviour and reset button function.
- Added / revised fuel advisory messages.
- Added emergency lights message.
- Fixed engine #3 starting/shutdown logic.
- Fixed and revised external lights system and it power sources.
- Updated behavior of the leading edge flaps and spoilers / speedbrakes during all flight phases.
- Added pitch limit indicators to the PFD.
- Added fuel and electrical dependencies to APU starting.
- Updated the wiper system to include idependent control and added the cycle time for intermittent setting.
- Updated some system sounds and added some new sounds for the improvements in this version.
- Updated caution warning sound.
- Fixed some manipulators such as vertical speed dial and autopilot disengage.
- Fixed flaps up command for VREF + 100.
- Increased the route legs list to 25 pages.
- Improved RTE 1 and RTE 2 that can be used for add more waypoints for long routes.
- Improved Navigation Display (ND).
- Improved VNAV and LNAV logic.
- Fixed throttles when advanced, now if TOGA is pressed, the throttles advance from their present position.
- Fixed a bug that when STAR was changed, LNAV control was negatively affected.
- Fixed an error where the magenta track was off center when the ND range was set at less than 2.5 miles.
- Fixed error when autopilot changed from FLCH to V/S mode and vice versa.
- New ND terrain display with automatic terrain detection.
- Improved holds to be more accurately flown.
- Fixed airways entering, which was not recognized in some situations.
- Improved the FD bars to be more accurate during takeoff and prior to autopilot mode connection.
- Improved steps as displayed on ND in MAP mode.
- Added green range arc during climb.
- Fixed Index page with LK6 opening an incorrect page.
- Fixed some STARs that did not appear in the last DEP/ARR pages.
- Fixed the autopilot not following some SIDs properly.
- Improved stability with strong crosswinds.
- Fixed some click areas.
- Improved fuel load sequence to match real loading behaviour.
- Added cargo light box switches for Freighter.
- Added "Cold and Dark" start options.
- SSG 747-8 V2 Quick Start Guide.pdf
- SSG 747-8 V2 FCOM.pdf