Thorshofn (Þórshöfn) Airport (IATA: THO, ICAO: BITN) is an airport located in Þórshöfn, a village in northeast Iceland.
The airport has a very small terminal building of around 12×9 meters (39×29 ft). Domestic airports don't need security checks in Iceland, and the 19-seat Twin Otter aircraft used don't need large terminals. The airport has one asphalt runway 19/01 with 1200 meters length and 45 meters wide.
Follows all Skytitude High Standard.
- Wonderful Representation of Thorshofn Airport
- 2021 Layout Data with newly renamed runway to 19/01
- Custom Materials and Surfaces with Physical-Based Rendering Effect (PBR)
- Optional Experimental Wet Surfaces
- High quality vegetation
- Highly Detailed Buildings and Ground Surfaces
- Detailed Building Interior
- 6000 Sq Meters Hand-Crafted Phototerrain
- Attention to Details