Bergen is the second largest airport of Norway . The add-on is based on high-resolution photos, captured on-site, allowing to recreate the airport and the Nordic atmosphere as realistically and precisely as possible. The scenery features very accurate and detailed models of all the airport buildings and facilities – including the new terminal building that is still being constructed. High-resolution textures cover the runways which are also created with custom height data and realistic slope.
Airport Bergen comes with support for seasonal textures and animated jetways usable with corresponding plug-ins. Adding to that, there are realistic night time effects and custom static aircraft. In XPlane 11, the scenery also has animated service vehicles.
- Highly realistic recreation of Bergen Airport, Flesland (ENBR, BGO)
- Fully compatible with X-Plane 11
- High detail models of all airport buildings and installations
- Highly realistic taxiway and runway textures
- Animated jetways (Autogate Plugin required)
- Animated service Vehicles (XP11 native)
- Custom static aircraft
- Includes highly detailed terminal Interior
- Winter season included
- Realistic night time effects
- New terminal (construction site) included
- Custom runway slope and mesh