The Kitfox is a series of two-seat high-wing experimental amateur built kit aircraft manufactured in Homedale, Idaho. Introduced in 1984, the Kitfox continues to be a leader in exerimental aviation. Over 4500 kits have been delivered in 42 different countries.
A derivative of the Avid Flyer, the Kitfox is versatile aircraft with multiple landing gear configurations. The Kitfox has experienced a surge in popularity in recent years, with attention drawn to its capability as a backcountry STOL aircraft by social media personality Trent Palmer.
- Choose your landing gear: tricycle, conventional or 29" bushwheels
- Choose your wing: Classic wing or STOL wing with vortex generators
- Choose your engine: Rotax 912iS 100HP or Rotax 915iS 141HP
- Choose your GPS: Garmin 530W or RealityXP GTN-750
- Single lever constant speed prop
- Dual Garmin G5 flight instruments and GFC-500 dual-axis autopilot
- CANaerospace engine monitoring unit
- 4K PBR materials
- FMOD 3D sound
- Full VR support
- Librain integration
- Avitab integration