- Officially licensed by the Boeing © Corporation
- Accurate dimensions based on drawings supplied by Boeing ©
- Support for X-Plane 11 and X-Plane 12
- Suitable for beginners- Tutorial modes and auto procedures
- Great for advanced users - Complex systems are simulated
- Includes both Rolls-Royce and Pratt & Whitney engine types
- Accurate flight model, as close as it gets to real performance. Tested by real pilots.
- Dynamic and customizable center of gravity that depends on actual cargo, passenger placement and burning fuel in flight.
Fully Functional Professional FMS and EFIS System
- Custom designed Flight Management Computer, integrated with other plane systems.
- Terminal procedures from updatable database.
- Two independent analogue instrument sets for captain and first officer.
- Two independently simulated EFIS (EADI/EHSI configuration) for captain and first officer.
- Dual-FMS with two independently working CDUs.
- Working instrument comparators.
- Triple IRS and triple symbol generator systems with realistic instrument source switching.
- Dual air-data computers with custom failure modes and source switching.
- Independent 2 nav and an ils receivers.
- Realistic inertial and radio position updating, you can see the individual inaccuracies of those systems.
- Triple-channel autopilot with realistic dependencies.
- Fail operational and fail passive autoland with mode degradations based on system failures.
- Load company routes generated by Professional Flight Planner X (or other compatible programs) directly into the FMC.
- FMC can be used on external touchscreen or tablet, optimized for the Retina iPad.
Custom cockpit interaction system
- Adjustable modes for cockpit interaction, you chose what to use for clicks
- Different cockpit interaction modes, with mouse wheel and right button support
- In-cockpit tooltips from the manual - you click on the button and see portions of the manual on display
- In-cockpit life datarefs for cockpit building
- A very flexible architecture: You chose the set up
- Different options for many avionics instruments including two types of FMC.
- Options to composite your own EICAS, EADI and EHSI displays.
- Most of the options that the real 757 fleet has are included.
- Many additional options for sounds, cockpit interaction, effects etc.
Interactive Checklists, Procedures, and auto-helper (Exclusive feature)
- Full electronic interactive checklists and procedures with automatic action detection.
- Automatic mode helper that performs all the actions for you. You just CHECK the items.
- A tutorial which shows the user what to do and when.
- An option to have a visual aid on what and when to do in procedures.
Custom Systems and Failure model
- Detailed and deep simulation of almost every system in the real aircraft.
- Custom air and pressure system.
- Electrical system with all AC and DC busses modelled - see which system depends on which bus.
- Hydraulic system that uses a little fluid when treated correctly and a lot of fluid if used incorrectly.
- Multistage custom failure system - over 200 more failures than X-Plane. (Exclusive feature)
- Ability to fix failure by following proper procedure.
- Persistent failure and maintenance system - Aircraft wear and misuse will carry over to your next flight.
Warning system and radars (Exclusive feature)
- Fully functional GPWS with all the modes the real plane has.
- Fully functional terrain radar, with custom database (just like the real plane), a look-ahead warning system and many other features.
- Weather radar that works like the real thing. Including tilt and gain functions, ground clutter, turbulence detection and windshear prediction.
- Accurate dimensions based on exterior drawings provided by Boeing.
- Very detailed exterior modelling with high resolution textures.
- Very high resolution 3D cockpit with every switch functional.
- Spatial rain simulation with high detail.
- Very detailed passenger cabin graphics including galleys.
- Additional graphic features: real working oxygen masks both in cockpit and cabin, dynamic window blinds that react to sunlight etc.
- New and improved wingflex.
Special effects (Exclusive features)
- Multilayer dynamic reflections on all glass objects.
- Glow effects on screens
- Reflective metal and plastic objects in the cockpit.
- Glossy exterior that reflects the outside.
- XP weather enhancements like custom windshear.
Custom Sounds (Exclusive features)
- Two sound pack by BSS for both engines.
- Several hundred custom sounds.
- In-cockpit custom sounds.
- Switches with individual sounds.
- Many individual system sound inside and outside.
- Airport environment sounds.
- Cabin sounds.
- 3D stereo sound system for engines.
- In flight cabin announcements.
- Interactive communication with the cabin crew (reporting misconfigurations and passenger comfort problems).
On Screen menus (Exclusive features)
- An ipad-like menu popping-up from the cockpit.
- Custom pages for loading/unloading fuel, cargo and passengers, customizing the CG, calling for pushback and performing maintenance.
- Ability to customize the plane with winglets, special effects level, wingflex level and set other options to be saved or default.
- Ground equipment and door pages.
- Failure monitoring menu.
Extra objects and equipment
- Working push-back truck - Fully controllable with your joystick.
- Passenger bus and stairs or optional gate configuration (passengers can be loaded from gate instead of bus).
- Fuel truck, de-Icing truck, GPU, ground-start units both visible and fully functional with airplane systems.
- Other ground equipment.
- 7 default liveries included in the package : Air France, American, Boeing House, Jet2.com, Lufthansa, Thomson, VA X-Airways
- About 50 additional liveries available separately.
Produced by VMAX. Designed by FlightFactor and StepToSky