- Officially licensed by the Boeing © Corporation
- Accurate dimensions based on drawings supplied by Boeing ©
- Auto-Update for lifetime of X-Plane 11
- Suitable for beginners- Tutorial modes and auto procedures
- Great for advanced users - Complex systems are simulated
- Includes both Rolls-Royce and
Pratt & Whitney engine types
New: VR Compatible
- Accurate flight model, as close as it gets to real performance. Tested by real pilots.
- Dynamic and customizable center of gravity that depends on actual cargo, passenger placement and burning fuel in flight.
Fully Functional Professional FMS and EFIS System
- Custom designed Flight Management Computer, integrated with other plane systems.
- Terminal procedures from updatable database.
- Two independent analogue instrument sets for captain and first officer.
- Two independently simulated EFIS (EADI/EHSI configuration) for captain and first officer.
- Dual-FMS with two independently working CDUs.
- Working instrument comparators.
- Triple IRS and triple symbol generator systems with realistic instrument source switching.
- Dual air-data computers with custom failure modes and source switching.
- Independent 2 nav and an ils receivers.
- Realistic inertial and radio position updating, you can see the individual inaccuracies of those systems.
- Triple-channel autopilot with realistic dependencies.
- Fail operational and fail passive autoland with mode degradations based on system failures.
- Load company routes generated by Professional Flight Planner X (or other compatible programs) directly into the FMC.
- FMC can be used on external touchscreen or tablet, optimized for the Retina iPad.
Custom cockpit interaction system
- Adjustable modes for cockpit
interaction, you chose what to use for clicks
- Different cockpit interaction
modes, with mouse wheel and right button support
- In-cockpit tooltips from the
manual - you click on the button and see portions of the manual on display
- In-cockpit life datarefs for
- A very flexible architecture: You chose the set up
- Different options for many
avionics instruments including two types of FMC.
- Options to composite your own
EICAS, EADI and EHSI displays.
- Most of the options that the
real 757 fleet has are included.
- Many additional options for sounds,
cockpit interaction, effects etc.
Interactive Checklists, Procedures, and auto-helper (Exclusive feature)
- Full electronic interactive
checklists and procedures with automatic action detection.
- Automatic mode helper that performs all the actions for you. You just CHECK the items.
- A tutorial which shows the user
what to do and when.
- An option to have a visual aid
on what and when to do in procedures.
Custom Systems and Failure model
- Detailed and deep simulation of
almost every system in the real aircraft.
- Custom air and pressure system.
- Electrical system with all AC
and DC busses modelled - see which system depends on which bus.
- Hydraulic system that uses a
little fluid when treated correctly and a lot of fluid if used incorrectly.
- Multistage custom failure
system - over 200 more failures than X-Plane. (Exclusive feature)
- Ability to fix failure by
following proper procedure.
- Persistent failure and
maintenance system - Aircraft wear and misuse will carry over to your next
Warning system and radars (Exclusive
- Fully functional GPWS with all
the modes the real plane has.
- Fully functional terrain radar,
with custom database (just like the real plane), a look-ahead warning system
and many other features.
- Weather radar that works like
the real thing. Including tilt and gain functions, ground clutter, turbulence
detection and windshear prediction.
- Accurate dimensions based on
exterior drawings provided by Boeing.
- Very detailed exterior
modelling with high resolution textures.
- Very high resolution 3D cockpit
with every switch functional.
- Spatial rain simulation with
- Very detailed passenger cabin
graphics including galleys.
- Additional graphic features:
real working oxygen masks both in cockpit and cabin, dynamic window blinds that
react to sunlight etc.
- New and improved wingflex.
Special effects (Exclusive features)
- Multilayer dynamic reflections
on all glass objects.
- Glow effects on screens
- Reflective metal and plastic
objects in the cockpit.
- Glossy exterior that reflects
- XP weather enhancements like
Custom Sounds (Exclusive features)
- Two sound pack by BSS for both
- Several hundred custom sounds.
- In-cockpit custom sounds.
- Switches with individual
- Many individual system sound
inside and outside.
- Airport environment sounds.
- Cabin sounds.
- 3D stereo sound system for
- In flight cabin announcements.
- Interactive communication with
the cabin crew (reporting misconfigurations and passenger comfort problems).
On Screen menus (Exclusive features)
- An ipad-like menu popping-up
from the cockpit.
- Custom pages for
loading/unloading fuel, cargo and passengers, customizing the CG, calling for
pushback and performing maintenance.
- Ability to customize the plane
with winglets, special effects level, wingflex level and set other options to
be saved or default.
- Ground equipment and door
- Failure monitoring menu.
Extra objects and equipment
- Working push-back truck - Fully
controllable with your joystick.
- Passenger bus and stairs or
optional gate configuration (passengers can be loaded from gate instead of
- Fuel truck, de-Icing truck,
GPU, ground-start units both visible and fully functional with airplane
- Other ground equipment.
- 7 default liveries included in
the package : Air France, American, Boeing House, Jet2.com, Lufthansa, Thomson, VA X-Airways
- About 50 additional liveries
Produced by VMAX. Designed by
FlightFactor and StepToSky