Fifth part of 3D Dolomites: Brenta Dolomites
The scenery is entirely included in grade + 46 + 010 and is the fifth in a series of 5 sequential scenaries that will include all the Dolomites.
This fifth part comprises a territory of about 800 sq km in the western part of the Dolomites.
1 small airfield, with considerable difficulties especially in landing..
All the Dolomites of this Brenta group have been reproduced in 3D, Cima Brenta, Crozzon, Cima Tosa, Campanile basso, Sfulmini, Brenta Alta, Valstretta... which are added to the Dolomites of the previous scenaries, for a total of 64 3D models reconstructed.
- 800 sq. Km
- Pinzolo Airfield(XLIPN) with14 Heliports in strategic sites.
- Many villages: Madonna Campiglio, Pinzolo, Caderzone, Tione, Molveno, Stenico, Comano.. Over 14,000 buildings positioned, with many buildings rebuilt.
- All 3D models Brenta groups: Crozzon, Cima Tosa, Campanile basso, Sfulmini, Brenta Alta ...
- All the vegetation mapped
- Inserted hundreds of polygons / textures to reproduce the photo-realistic terrain
- Reproduced the main lift-plants, in particular the Madonna di Campiglio...
- Reproduced all the main refuges in the area: Brentei, Tuckett, Alimonta, Agostini, Pedrotti, Grostè. ...
- The fifth part isn't connect with others parts of Dolomites.