The Cessna 195 Businessliner
is a single radial engine aircraft produced during the 40's and the 50s.
'With its big wing and sleek lines, the 195 was a very efficient, and yet very rugged ship for its day. It was designed for a time when municipal airports were more often muddy, dirty strips rather than thousands of feet of smooth pavement. There can be no doubt that she's an aircraft from a different era in American aviation, although the fine performance and load-hauling capacity of this classic airplane keeps it in the competitive world of today's aviation.(Cessna195.org)
Included in the package
- Scroll Wheel Support
- DDS textures for faster load times and optimization
- HD Textures
- Volumetric side view prop effect
- High quality 3D model and textures.
- Blank texture for creating your own designs.
- Accurately reproduced flight characteristics
- With/without fairings option
More pictures here
- 4 hd liveries
- 1 Blank texture
- Normal Procedures PDF
- Performance tables PDF
- Quick Reference PDF