After successful release of their CRJ-700 and -900 packages, DeltaWing presents the CRJ-1000.
The CRJ-1000 is a regional jet manufactured by Bombardier Aerospace. It is the largest aircraft in the CRJ family, capable of seating up to 100 passengers in a standard configuration. The aircraft was designed to be a stretch version of the CRJ-900, offering increased capacity and improved operating economics.
The CRJ-1000 features a modern and spacious cabin with larger overhead bins and windows than previous models. It is powered by two General Electric CF34-8C5 engines, which provide improved fuel efficiency and reduced emissions compared to older regional jet engines.
- For X-Plane 12 and X-Plane 11 ( 2 packages included)
- Basic Systems are programmed based on CRJ-1000 aircraft. In subsequent updates we are making systems deeper and adding new ones. CRJ real life pilots and few simulator enthusiasts are helping us to develop and make them work properly
- Flight Control Panel knobs support fast scrolling via left mouse button press and hold and precise scrolling via mouse wheel scroll
- All switches now support new manipulators with Above/Below click for UP/DOWN movement and mouse wheel scroll
- Mode Control Panel SPEED and other modes simulate the real Autopilot modes on the CRJs.
- Implemented Electrical System
- Circuit Breakers are all animated and ready to perform certain actions accordingly to their function in future updates
- Tablet/EFB on Captain and FO sides
- Functional Audio Control Panel with lit buttons and animations
- Rectangular and Arrows Flight Director Command Bars as an Options
- All Center Glareshield Knobs and Pushbuttons animated and functional
- Displays are exceptionally crisp and with letters and symbols easily visible
PFD Primary Flight Display
- Modeled and functioning exactly as real life counterpart
MFD Multifunction Display can display following modes
- HSI The horizontal situation indicator shows the compass card with overlaid selectable navaids, bearing and course pointers
- NAV SECTOR Navigation display with compass card and a background map. The navigation display shows course pointer and deviation bar. VOR bearing and DME distance information is shown
- FMS MAP Flight Management System Map shows the track and waypoints programmed in the CDU (Control Display Unit). FMS MAP shows the aircraft heading.
- TCAS Traffic Alert and Collision Avoidance System investigates the air traffic control transponders of nearby airplanes and identifies and displays potential and predicted collision threats.
- FMS PLAN MAP shows programmed waypoints of the route. Shows north at the top of the display. Waypoints can be selected by using UP and DOWN arrows on CDU (Control Display Unit)
- RADAR- to be implemented in future versions
- EICAS (ENGINE INDICATION AND CREW ALERTING SYSTEM Displays. Following displays can be shown using ECP (EICAS CONTROL PANEL)
- ELEC (AC and DC)
- CAS (not implemented yet)
- MENU = UP + DN
PopUp Displays (movable, scalable able to be dragged to multiple monitors)
- Captain and FO PFD (Primary Flight Display)
- Captain and FO MFD (Multi Function Display)
- Primary EICAS
- Secondary EICAS
- Left and Right CDU (Control Display Unit)
- To be implemented in the future
Cockpit and Cabin Lighting
- There is FULL lighting implemented, FLOOD, INTEGRATED and DISPLAYS with animated knobs and switches
- You can adjust the intensity of displays, panels and light in any combination you like
- In addition, CABIN LIGHTS and STAIR LIGHTS are also adjustable via corresponding switches in the back of the cockpit
- STERILE Cockpit Light working (visible from inside the cabin when cockpit door is closed)
- AD Simulations CRJ-900 Cabin is using the option called “Atmosphere”It provides Button to adjust DOOR ASSIST, CEILING, SIDEWALL and ENTRANCE Lights. Using combination of different lighting conditions creates different look
- You can adjust Cabin and Stairs lights using Buttons on the right wall looking toward cabin
- FULL external lighting is available via animated corresponding switches
- Tablet/EFB and it's corresponding Pop Up
- DOOR HANDLING
- PASSENGERS LOAD
- FUEL LOAD
- SETTINGS (COLD AND DARK, READY TO TAXI, EXTERNAL POWER)
- INFO (Loading Take Off Speeds, Landing Speeds and take Off Trim)
Sounds FMOD Custom sounds are implemented using FMOD
- Engine sounds
- Cockpit sounds: Avionics, Gyro, Relays, Fans (Packs), Controls (Buttons/switches, levers)
- Warning sounds: Take-off
- GPWS (Too Low Terrain, Too Low Gear, Too Low Flaps, Terrain Caution, Bank angle, Sink rate, Don’t-sink, Pull Up)
- Autopilot, Fire, Alerts
- Cabin sounds: Galley, Cooling
- Exterior sounds: Gear Roll/Touch, APU, GPU, Flaps, Hydraulic and Fuel Pumps, Wind drag, Packs
- Weather sounds: Wind, Rain, Thunder, Wind Gust (on the ground only)
- Cabin and Cockpit muffing effect caused by Cockpit Door closed/open
- Flight model has been carefully adjusted to match the real life CRJ-900. Real life CRJ-200/700/900 pilots were involved in the process.
Realistic wing flex
- Wing Flex has been modelled and adjusted for realistic aircraft behavior
- FMS and it's Pop Up is customized as far as look but based on the Default X-Plane one.
- Note: Default XP FMC is based on the Collins FMS-4200 and CRJ is using that one, no Honeywell and Thales types.
3D Modeling and Textures
- Almost all maps are 4K High Resolution
- Exterior is modeled with all details existing in real aircraft.
- Pilots are visible in external views and turn their heads slightly to ward camera view
- Interior modeling has been made paying attention to details in the real life CRJ-900 cockpit.
- Cabin and Stairs have adjustable lighting, see above
Liveries included in the package are listed below
- Aegean Airlines, American Eagle, CRJ, Delta, Horizon, IBEX Ana, Lufthansa, Scandinavian 1, Scandinavian 2, Spirit
Unique Package Features
- Stairs Rails can be raised and lowered (per customer request)
- Cockpit shaders slide and rotate as you need them
- All Windows Shades, Overhead Bins and Seat Trays are animated and functional